Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Two Hours Show on Saturday November 16 Special

[ Edited ]

Maybe this is why they took it down - they posted it too soon. @BdBettyB 

Starts at noon tomorrow and ends at 1 minute to 9 pm tomorrow. less than a day @BdBettyB 

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko 

I have not shopped Isomers in a long time, but wondering if the pricing on the Shop HQ website is what products will sell for during the event?

I'm interested in the larger Copper P and maybe the 24K products.  I had no idea things had gotten so expensive in this line!

I tuned in this morning and Serious Skin Care was on from a previous visit.  Seems odd timing to show them if Isomers is coming up.

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@sonechko 

I have not shopped Isomers in a long time, but wondering if the pricing on the Shop HQ website is what products will sell for during the event?

I'm interested in the larger Copper P and maybe the 24K products.  I had no idea things had gotten so expensive in this line!

I tuned in this morning and Serious Skin Care was on from a previous visit.  Seems odd timing to show them if Isomers is coming up.

Thanks.

@Witchy Woman No one knows what prices will be during the visit, but it seems like 24k Gold kit is already at lower price, since yesterday special Premiere show.

There will be another show on the 21st and Copper P will be presented there, hopefuly with lower price also.

I personally can't say Isomers products gone more expensive now from what I know them to be all the years I shop with them.

The only difference in price if you may be seeing larger size or super size bottles, prices obviously reflect the volume of a product.

Copper P presented on this visit is Half a Liter size. It is almost 17 ounces!  Copper P sells regularly at $50 for 1 ounce.

The value of this Half Liter of Copper P is $850.  Even before discount on 21st it is now at $156.

Can't really say things had gotten too expensive in this line.

There may be some Isomers new high-end products, with more expensive ingredients, like 24k Gold kit is one of Isomers high-end. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko 

Thanks for your response and observations on pricing.  I think you are right. 

As I said, I had not shopped in a long time, and mostly the smaller size purchases.

I was on hiatus from skin care buys for a while because I just had too much Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@sonechko 

Thanks for your response and observations on pricing.  I think you are right. 

As I said, I had not shopped in a long time, and mostly the smaller size purchases.

I was on hiatus from skin care buys for a while because I just had too much Cat LOL

I totally understand @Witchy Woman! I got it from your saying you have not shopped Isomers in awhile.

I am always on it, so I and some other friends, we always compare and dig out old prices for things.

Yeah Isomers have now a few very expensive boutique products, but the old trusted products price is about the same, vary a few bucks back and forth, here and there,

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechko @FLGators @BdBettyB @theloungeboy @SahmIam 20% off coupon on the ShopHQ homepage if you spend more than $99.  Happy shopping!

ETA:  Now the coupon doesn't show up on the home page.  It's either a mistake or too early to use it.  I'll keep checking...

thanks @Linmo that makes more senseWoman Wink 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechko @SahmIam The 24k set is up at $213.99 + $6.99 shipping, so not really a great deal.

Selling 2 kits as a bogo offer make sense only if it's a crazy good deal. Or they need to throw in a coupon. Strange sales pitchCat Surprised

@FLGators Did they really say it was a bogo offer? I sure miss it if they did.

I am not buying this time, unless there will be a coupon, but I still think, today's price for a single trio kit is the lowest up to date.

There was $117 price when it first was offered, then $125 on subscription offer awhile ago, and now price comes down to $107 for one trio.

Yes, the email I recieved from Isomers said 315-806 Buy one, Get one at 50% Off I didn't see the 50% off which can mean anything just like you missed the BOGO

Trusted Contributor

What is the Orchid serum/cream?  Of these products being presented what works the best? Would love to find something that really makes a difference. 

Esteemed Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

What is the Orchid serum/cream?  Of these products being presented what works the best? Would love to find something that really makes a difference. 

@isaboo Watch the product video for 314-279 on shophq. Fastforward through Melissa's blah-blah. Listent to Manuela. You'll get an idea. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Done. I used the extra 20% off code and bought the Isomers 6-Piece Holiday Mystery Kit and one of my favorite hand creams the Active Argan Double Size Ageless Plant Stem Cell Hand Cream . I saved $23.00 . That's all my s/h & tax plus $4.00 bucks more. I'm very happy! Thanks for all the info @sonechko @Linmo 

With the discount the kit was $71.00. Fabulous!