Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Two Hours Show on Saturday November 16 Special

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechko @SahmIam The 24k set is up at $213.99 + $6.99 shipping, so not really a great deal.

Selling 2 kits as a bogo offer make sense only if it's a crazy good deal. Or they need to throw in a coupon. Strange sales pitchCat Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechko @SahmIam The 24k set is up at $213.99 + $6.99 shipping, so not really a great deal.

Selling 2 kits as a bogo offer make sense only if it's a crazy good deal. Or they need to throw in a coupon. Strange sales pitchCat Surprised

@FLGators Did they really say it was a bogo offer? I sure miss it if they did.

I am not buying this time, unless there will be a coupon, but I still think, today's price for a single trio kit is the lowest up to date.

There was $117 price when it first was offered, then $125 on subscription offer awhile ago, and now price comes down to $107 for one trio.

Trusted Contributor

They put up a 20% off $99+ code. It wasn't working on anything and then took it down. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko @FLGators @BdBettyB @theloungeboy @SahmIam 20% off coupon on the ShopHQ homepage if you spend more than $99.  Happy shopping!

ETA:  Now the coupon doesn't show up on the home page.  It's either a mistake or too early to use it.  I'll keep checking...

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB Glad I'm not seeing things that aren't there!  Hopefully the coupon will re-appear.

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB Glad I'm not seeing things that aren't there!  Hopefully the coupon will re-appear.

They just put up a new banner and it's for jewelry. Bummer. I'll keep waiting. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

There is one for tomorrow, for one day. I did not see it on site, but saw the coupon posted. @Linmo @BdBettyB 

Esteemed Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

They put up a 20% off $99+ code. It wasn't working on anything and then took it down. 

@BdBettyB if you saw what I saw it starts at noon tomorrow - one day

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechko @FLGators @BdBettyB @theloungeboy @SahmIam 20% off coupon on the ShopHQ homepage if you spend more than $99.  Happy shopping!

ETA:  Now the coupon doesn't show up on the home page.  It's either a mistake or too early to use it.  I'll keep checking...

@Linmo probably too early, starts at noon. 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@BdBettyB if you saw what I saw it starts at noon tomorrow - one day

Oh I didn't read that. I just saw the banner. Thank you for the extra info. I'll be ready!  Smiley Happy