Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Two Hours Show on Saturday November 16 Special

@sonechko wrote:
315-806: 3-Piece 24K Holiday Serum & Cream Set  It’s buy one get one at a huge savings.

315-806

No photo description available.

This & the supririse kit looks good, now if the price is right....my problem would be where will I squeeze this in my current regime...Woman Wink I have am, pm & now my weekend only includes Fri also,  just so I can squeeze in more products.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo  Like @sonechko, I use this and the caviar set. I wrote reviews on both and have commented here that for my very dry skin, neither of these sets is rich enough during the winter but fine during the hot and humid summers. That said, the 24K set is FANTASTIC as a "mix-in" line for me with THE Cream all-in-one moisturizer during the cold months. The 24K serum is great for day and the Caviar serum at night (I layer them with other products). There is definitely a firming plumpness with the 24K night lotion/cream; I feel it instantly and can still see and feel it in the morning. 

I have quite a few of these kits in my beauty closet so I probably won't be ordering unless the 2-4-1 is an amazing deal. Since I've paid less than $120 for the set (with that disco bag), the set must be that or lower for me to purchase and that includes the 2-4-1 deal.

@sonechko  is right, we don't know what the price will be until it hits the screen. Sometimes they're great and sometimes, not so great. I'll watch and see. I'm hoping the  retiniacin comes in at am amazing price (especially as a duo) as my super sensitive skin loves this product and it gives me the results I want; I'm on my last bottle. 

I've really pared down what I use from ISOMERS; not a bad thing as it can get overwhelming. I tend to back away from the super large size of product unless I use it daily.

Honored Contributor

Prai also has an orchid serum and cream and oil for a fraction of the cost, anyone try this one?

Super Contributor

I have not tried the Prai but did watch a presentation.Cathy said that Prai had to have a special license to make and sell the Orchid products.

I am wondering if anyone in the 70 year old range can use the orchid or the holidat 3 piece set.Some Isomers products can really overwhelm my mature skin. 

I have used a bottle of All in one -no results, my skin even got worse-drier, lines more pronounced

and Super skin serum which works for me  ( not super skin night- no retinol for me no matter what they say about it being gentle)

thanks

donna

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Prai also has an orchid serum and cream and oil for a fraction of the cost, anyone try this one?

Have you tried it? Is it good? 

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Linmo  Like @sonechko, I use this and the caviar set. I wrote reviews on both and have commented here that for my very dry skin, neither of these sets is rich enough during the winter but fine during the hot and humid summers. That said, the 24K set is FANTASTIC as a "mix-in" line for me with THE Cream all-in-one moisturizer during the cold months. The 24K serum is great for day and the Caviar serum at night (I layer them with other products). There is definitely a firming plumpness with the 24K night lotion/cream; I feel it instantly and can still see and feel it in the morning. 

I have quite a few of these kits in my beauty closet so I probably won't be ordering unless the 2-4-1 is an amazing deal. Since I've paid less than $120 for the set (with that disco bag), the set must be that or lower for me to purchase and that includes the 2-4-1 deal.

@sonechko  is right, we don't know what the price will be until it hits the screen. Sometimes they're great and sometimes, not so great. I'll watch and see. I'm hoping the  retiniacin comes in at am amazing price (especially as a duo) as my super sensitive skin loves this product and it gives me the results I want; I'm on my last bottle. 

I've really pared down what I use from ISOMERS; not a bad thing as it can get overwhelming. I tend to back away from the super large size of product unless I use it daily.

Yeah @SahmIam you are right! Sometimes price is great, sometimes not so much. But in my experience, it's mostly better than I expected. If not, oh well, I do not get upset, because I'd give the company the privilege of setting prices that are comfortable for them also. 

I get enough moisturization from all three creams in both lines, but if you feel it does not provide enough for you, of course you can layer any of these creams with another, richer moisturizer! You'll still get the benefits of 24K, Platinum, and Caviar and you'll supplement it with some other. Not a biggy. I personally like to layer two creams most of the times, just because I want the benefits of both. Except maybe for 24k, platinum and Caviar - I want the full force of those to be in effect. It's just me.

Esteemed Contributor

p.s. @SahmIam  I also have a few of 24k, and the full set on subscription. It's priced at $124.99. Don't remember how much the very first offer was, but you told me. 

i too waiting on the price to knock my socks out, because I already have this product in a stash and on A/D too.

Esteemed Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Have you tried it? Is it good? 

Maybe it is good @BdBettyB. I do not know - have not tried. It does not matter much to me any longer who has what  - I've spent and wasted too much money trying them. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

@sonechko wrote:
315-806: 3-Piece 24K Holiday Serum & Cream Set  It’s buy one get one at a huge savings.

315-806

No photo description available.

This & the supririse kit looks good, now if the price is right....my problem would be where will I squeeze this in my current regime...Woman Wink I have am, pm & now my weekend only includes Fri also,  just so I can squeeze in more products.

@FLGators I know someone, who in the mid-60s with a face of an angel you would never believe her age!

Her method is to switch products all the time and go not with a certain schedule, but with her mood and intuition to give her skin some nutrients it does not expect. So, she keeps her skin guessing all the time - what's next. Her results are fabulous!

Manuela also spoke a few times of changing up her routine CONSTANTLY. But she does it more methodically - she is a scientist after all!

Esteemed Contributor

@theloungeboy 

So glad I saw your post.  I have been wanting that too.

Not sure about this kit, however.  I SWORE I was not getting any more Isomers until I used my current products.