Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Two Hours Show on Saturday November 16 Special

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

I keep hoping she'll bring the four oz matrixl 4 back!

@GenXmuse Matrixyl is a hard to get commodity.

Isomers gets only once a year a limited quantity of this material from French company Sederma. 

From this limited amount Isomers formulate all of their serums and creams that contain Matrixyl as an ingredient and they sell some to us a few formulations of it.

Matrixyl-4 is their latest formulation and contains all four forms of Matrixyl.  This is a special event when they bring it, and it does not happen as often as we would like.

The time to stock up 4.06 oz bottles of Matrixyl-4 is when we see them available from Isomers. 

I do not remember when there was last time they brought Matrixyl-4, but I'll check my order history and maybe will arrive at approximate estimate of time when Isomers may bring it again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo 

@SeaMaiden 

I ended up buying mine yesterday.  I figured with the 20% off coupon, it was a good price.

If its greatly reduced, I might get another.  

It's the only thing I've found to really help all over with dry skin.

While I bought it for my face (originally) I started slathering it on my legs because I had mosquito bites.  And, I noticed the dryness disappeared.  Every since then, I use it like a body cream in the winter.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I’ll be interested in knowing what was in the mystery bag if anyone wants to post when you receive it. I meant to pick it up and missed the window (it is now back to the original price which is too steep for me). Enjoy it you got it and post if you can!

Trusted Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

Has anyone had any results with the gold kit or the orchid serum? They are really expensive, and if they worked that well you would think you would see a lot of reviews. However, I don't see many reviews on the shophq site.

@ElvisShops - there are 3-4 reviews on the older sku#'s for each of these products on shophq. 

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman      I also decided to just go ahead and order with the coupon... I also ordered the deodorant which I use all the time  so it was a win win.  I figured that way it was worth not having to worry about getting an order in on Thursday and or having it sell out before I can order.   I may be out a few bucks... oh well.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden @Witchy Woman If you call after it airs on Thursday, they would probably do a price adjustment if the Today's Top Deal price is less than what you paid after the coupon.  I don't think they do any adjustments on the shipping cost if that is less, but they should for the item price.

Trusted Contributor

315-994

ISOMERS Skincare 4-Piece Serum Set w/ Bonus Sequined Clutch Set Includes

• Accelerator Serum, MossCellTec No.1 - 0.34 oz
  • SPC Snail Peptide Complex - 0.51 oz
  • Accelerated Recovery Face Lifting Serum - 0.51 oz
  • Lip Firming Serum - 0.51 oz
  • Black Sequined Clutch

315-995

ISOMERS Skincare TriActive MicroBiome Restore Cream 1.86 oz

This unique ISOMERS formulation was designed on the principles of providing prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics to the skin. Enriched with 10 plant-based ingredients, including Black BeeOme™ (a black bee honey ferment, it'll help improve the appearance of skin uniformity of complexion, support the appearance of elasticity for a firmer looking skin, protect and strengthen the skin's moisture barrier and re-balance the skin's moisture and microbiome. 

Cream Benefits
  • Formula offers three types of microbiome support: prebiotic, probiotic and postbiotic  
  • Helps improve the appearance of skin uniformity of complexion  
  • Helps re-balance skin's moisture and microbiome - skin appears healthier looking; over all improvement in the look of skin quality  
  • Helps to protect and strengthen the skin moisture barrier  
  • Formulated with Black BeeOme™, which helps reduce transepidermal water loss, helps support the appearance of elasticity for a firmer-looking skin and offers prebiotic support to the skin  
  • Enriched with 10 plant-based ingredients
  • Fragrance-free
  • Creamy consistency
  • Glass bottle with treatment pump
Honored Contributor

Very interested in the MicroBiome Restore Cream. Thank you for posting, @FLGators .

Pre and probiotics are a big trend these days. If you've done a lot of resurfacing to your skin, or if you've had to be on antibiotics for a while, it's really important to get your microbiome back in balance. Otherwise bad bacteria can get the upper hand and cause issues.

I would use something like that as a weekly or so mask, just to keep things nice.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Occasional Contributor

I'm eyeing on that probiotic thingie as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgirl79 I’m not at home right now to copy-paste it, but I posted the list of other items in mystery kit somewhere in this thread on Saturday.