Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Today's Value-thoughts?

On 6/10/2014 Montana said:

How do you use Copper P? Can it be used together with the Vitamin C serum?

All of the Isomers products are compatible and up the ante when using her line.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/10/2014 hopi said:

All of the Isomers products are compatible and up the ante when using her line.

eta Manuela said those 2 products together boosts collagen production.

Super Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Chi-town girl said: Thanks. I just reviewed Paula's Choice reviews for this line. She only rates the Copper P product as average. They make it sound like a miracle serum. Think I will pass on that, but the 5 piece kit is something I'm interested to try. The before/afters of the knee looked really good. Anything that you particularly like or recommend?

Paraphrasing from another member, I used to really take Paulas reviews seriously and then I tried a couple of products she recommended and they really didn't work. Then I realized that we are all different and what might work for others may not work for me. PCs products did not work for me at all. Isomers serums and creams and SKINN cleansers and Dermapeel (which of course rates poor) work for me. At then end of the day, Beautypedia is information and all information is good. If you like Paulas Choice, stay with it. IMO the Copper P is a great product as well as the Desert Quatro. And you can send Isomers back to Shop NBC... they shipping however is very expensive.

Super Contributor

I mix my Copper P with the Vitamin C serum all the time... works well

Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 twins mom said:
On 6/9/2014 Chi-town girl said: Thanks. I just reviewed Paula's Choice reviews for this line. She only rates the Copper P product as average. They make it sound like a miracle serum. Think I will pass on that, but the 5 piece kit is something I'm interested to try. The before/afters of the knee looked really good. Anything that you particularly like or recommend?

Paraphrasing from another member, I used to really take Paulas reviews seriously and then I tried a couple of products she recommended and they really didn't work. Then I realized that we are all different and what might work for others may not work for me. PCs products did not work for me at all. Isomers serums and creams and SKINN cleansers and Dermapeel (which of course rates poor) work for me. At then end of the day, Beautypedia is information and all information is good. If you like Paulas Choice, stay with it. IMO the Copper P is a great product as well as the Desert Quatro. And you can send Isomers back to Shop NBC... they shipping however is very expensive.

Thanks for this addtl info. I agree with you about reviews, and many times I like something that isn't highly rated. I did a google search for reviews for isomers and couldn't find much so I looked at PC website reviews. Looks like the isomers facial cleanser is a big hit, and that's consistent with PC above average rating for this cleanser. I'm excited to try the today's value kit-sounds like some great products, and the copper c sounds very interesting, but I don't want to commit to a 100 dollar item until i try this line. I have an aloe plant in my kitchen that I use for minor cuts & burns, but copper c helps with scaring and she did say you can use alone or mix/cocktail with a lotion.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Sandgirl said:
On 6/10/2014 smokymtngal said:
On 6/10/2014 tends2dogs said:

I watched last night and again, now. I think I am going to try the special. I have never purchased from this line before. The add on purchase is a 2 pack of deodorant. Anyone try this? I would consider it as I hate putting anything chemical so near to the lymph nodes!

The active ingredient in the deoderant is aluminum chlorohydrate 15%. Isn't that a chemical? Or is this a different ingredient than store bought deoderants?

YES - that is what you want to avoid if you are concerned about cancers. I avoid aluminum chlorohydrate!!

Wow, yes this is what I want to avoid. I hope it lets me cancel this portion of my order!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

I don't get add-on for deodorant, is it sold out?

Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 FLGators said:

I think you can still order it. Item 300-173

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 6/10/2014 FLGators said:

I think you can still order it. Item 300-173

thx, I thought there was some discount for the deo-dry with the TS order.

Super Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 6/10/2014 twins mom said:

Thanks for this addtl info. I agree with you about reviews, and many times I like something that isn't highly rated. I did a google search for reviews for isomers and couldn't find much so I looked at PC website reviews. Looks like the isomers facial cleanser is a big hit, and that's consistent with PC above average rating for this cleanser. I'm excited to try the today's value kit-sounds like some great products, and the copper c sounds very interesting, but I don't want to commit to a 100 dollar item until i try this line. I have an aloe plant in my kitchen that I use for minor cuts & burns, but copper c helps with scaring and she did say you can use alone or mix/cocktail with a lotion.

She should have a summer kit you might want to look at... the Isomers Vitamin C serum IMO is very very good... and you get almost 2 ounces in the kit... the kit might be around $50 to $60 and it is a really good deal....like I said if you don't like it, SEND IT BACK... btw I don't like Isomers Cleansers because with the exception of the exfoliating cleanser I don't think they get my skin clean enough for me...most people do