Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS TTV on April 7

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sonechko - thx for posting! I might be sitting this one out. Unless there is a special price and/or kit that includes the sunscreen. I just opened my last bottle of the fabulous sunscreen. 

Please post any new specials and esp if there are any for the sunscreen. Enjoy the shows! 

Hey @Chi-town girl!  So far there there is only a single sunscreen for $21.75, a duo for $36, and there is one kit that includes sunscreen, I don't know if you'd be interested in this one.

309-913

ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Flawless Finish Face Foundations & Sunscreen Set - 309-913

EVINE Price $29.75

@sonechko - thank you for checking the offers! I don't need foundation or any makeup at this time, so this kit is a pass. Maybe there will be a lower price for the duo. I think I bought a couple sets of the duo when Manuela offered a special price last year -  right around the summer season.

If not this visit, then maybe it will be priced as a special in May. I'm good for 60-90 days. Will try to catch the launch show. Always enioy watching Manuela Heart And I appreciate your monthly ISOMERS thread since you always post the specials + updates Heart 

@Chi-town girl The sunscreen duo is offered the on the Isomers website right now for $14 CAD, which is about about $10.64 USD (for 2 bottles). Depending on the size of the order, they usually charge around $7 USD shipping for the entire order. 

@Linmo - I had to do a double take...that's a phenomenal price for the duo.   I don't think Evine can beat that price of $10/ item including shipping. Going to place my order with ISOMERS directly. You are awesome Heart for finding it & posting it!! Thank You 

I have purchased a few kits and specials directly from Isomers @Chi-town girl! I like that they have a beauty point system and the Canadian exchange now is so favorable! Also, they offer 2 day air ship and guess what...it was 30 cents more than ground (which would take 7-10 days) so go with the Fed Ex 2 day air! That is a great price for their sunscreen (which I also like...I am still working my way thru the Supergoop mineral sunscreens I bought on Zulily LOL) but I have one of Isomers sunscreens in my stash Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

The TTV price showed up on the Four-Piece All-In-One set earlier this afternoon (item 311-684).  It was $59.00 with 6 value pays and $2.99 shipping.  I picked it up on auto delivery.  I'm sure the TTV price will appear again shortly but I wanted to pass it along.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @ElsieKitten! Just checked it, well now it shows even a little less - at $58.60! They always play with the price.....The total value of these items, if purchased separately is $284.75. Great starters or every day maintenance kit!