Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS TTV and other PRODUCTS JUNE 26 VISIT

Shoot I think I can't argue against your points @Chi-town girl..... Woman LOL I am already sold and made myself a promise to actually use it reg. Wonder what the price will be. It comes with a few nice and expensive products.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Shoot I think I can't argue against your points @Chi-town girl..... Woman LOL I am already sold and made myself a promise to actually use it reg. Wonder what the price will be. It comes with a few nice and expensive products.

@sonechko - yes, even the current Isomers price is decent.  

I want to see her presentations for hints about how she uses it. The basic Nuface method is to glide it along cheeks, jawline and vertical on forehead from eyebows upward. Advance technique is to hold for 3+ beeps/seconds in strategic places like under cheek bones or under jawline

I remember Manuela said we can use her moisture mask as the conductive gel for added benefits

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the first generation nuface and I use it on my neck. They have the instructions to do so. I guess it is the advanced version. You go to the sides of the neck avoiding the center. Then start next to the center of your neck towards the ear and you do this 3x. Move up to the next section until you get just under the jawline. I hope I am explaining it well. I remember a recent thread where someone mentioned that they said you can use the newer version on the neck, avoiding the center/thyroid area.

I also use the nutritone but just under my eyes for 1 minute 3x per week. I own two. I bought my second one used from ebay for a few dollars. The seller just wanted to get rid of it.  You can use it under the chin to streghten that part that gets saggy. I have a basket full of first generation devices and I rotate them in my routine. I love my Isomers serums, retin a and moisterizers. But for me, all these facial devices have really helped to keep my jawline tight and my facial contours in good shape. They really work for me, but it is a commitment. I do them right after my body workouts.

Edited to add that I found the nuface instructions for the neck on google images. It is for the newer version, but that is the one that I use. For some reason I can't upload it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beautybee - thank you Heart that's next on my learning curve & for my regime - the neck area! 

My Nuface did not come with the prong head, but I won't buy a new device until this one fails.  It's been going strong and I've certainly rec'd my monies worth/return on investment Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl You are so welcome!  Qvc had a nuface ttv awhile back where they included the prong attachment. I was so tempted to get it then I remembered all my other stuff that are still going strong. I feel the same way, I'm not getting new until the old ones no longer work. Then I will trade up. 

I can't wait for Manuela's show because I am very interested in the eye products. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the information! I figure it's time I join these groups. I have been using Isomers since Manuela was pregnant with her cute boys! Exclusively. I look forward to every presentation... I simply follow the rules of applying in order of density, but am quite a free spirit layering and layering away! It's therapy for me. Skincare. Bodycare. Makeup. It's all my happy place. Smiley Happy I am excited to get to know you!

Esteemed Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare Nutritone Facial Beauty System w/ 4 Serums - 314-196
Evine Price $ 136.00
Shipping: $6.99

Nutritone Facial Beauty System Includes
  • Nutritone Facial Beauty Tool
  • Nutritone Electrolyte Toning Serum - 2.03 oz
  • Copper - P Concentrate Serum - 1.01 oz
  • Wrinkle Viper for Expression Lines - 1.01 oz
  • Lip Firming Serum - 0.51 oz
https://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/ShopHQ/314-196?hei=1500&wid=1500&op_sharpen=1
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl: I have both. Got the Nutritone when my large NuFace died (bought it in 2012). I didn't care for it as much because it diesn't cover as large as an area at a time. Wound up putting it in a drawer and ordered the small NuFace. 

I'll have the nitritone as a just-in-case backup. 

I use my NuFace almost every day also for at least 15-20minutes. I have terrible elasticity and am 73 so really have to keep it up. I love it and has made a huge difference.

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@Chi-town girl: I have both. Got the Nutritone when my large NuFace died (bought it in 2012). I didn't care for it as much because it diesn't cover as large as an area at a time. Wound up putting it in a drawer and ordered the small NuFace. 

I'll have the nitritone as a just-in-case backup. 

I use my NuFace almost every day also for at least 15-20minutes. I have terrible elasticity and am 73 so really have to keep it up. I love it and has made a huge difference.

Thank you @Sadiesadie Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

Manuela did not tell us the entire truth about her skincare routine! She also gets facial treatments from supersized furry "bottles" full of "love potion". Woman Happy

https://www.facebook.com/isomerskincare/videos/10156431442054696/?hc_ref=ARRQtGi8kGoDMfQzra0o3_Szev4...