Esteemed Contributor

ISOMERS TTV and other PRODUCTS JUNE 26 VISIT

[ Edited ]

Okay. I realize there are about 3-4 threads on Isomers going on. But none of them is about this upcoming June 26 visit. So here we go - this new upcoming visit thread. Woman Happy

Visit starts at 12:00 AM ET on June 26. So I figure it's 9:00 PM PT on June 25. Right?

This is going to be a TTV - it shows as first item on all already scheduled lineups.

Kit contains double size bottle of great Eye Serum/Cream Mesmer-Eyez and brand new Bio-Lift Eye Mask.

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Mesmer-Eyez Serum & Bio-Lift Eye Mask Set - 314-181

Evine Price $ 85.00
Shipping $6.99

Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS TTV and other PRODUCTS JUNE 26 VISIT

@sonechko LOL you might wanna edit and change threat to thread😜. gotta love autocorrect.

Respected Contributor

Shoot! I'll be on vacation.  Probably won't have computer access.  I'd like that eye kit.  Love the Mesmer-Eyez.  I'd like to get it at a lower price, though.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What I found to be interesting is the price on this quite large kit of All-In-One full size products - only $86.

All-in-One are excellent products for those, who want to have the least complicated skin routine, take something simple to travel with, or in just take a great general care of their faces. Manuela will explain in details about what's in these products and why.

The price posted is $86 for all, and it does not even seem right to me. But, it's going to go down even more? It's a great deal!

Those, who will buy Isomers TTV for Eyes Duo will find this 4-piece kit to complete the entire skin care routine fully with everything that one need in these two kits.

ISOMERS Skincare 4-Piece All-in-One Face & Body Collection - 314-202
Evine Price $ 86.00
Shipping $6.99

https://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/ShopHQ/soldout_2008_overlay_1?$product=ShopHQ/314-202&$472x472_jpg$
Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

Shoot! I'll be on vacation.  Probably won't have computer access.  I'd like that eye kit.  Love the Mesmer-Eyez.  I'd like to get it at a lower price, though.

@ItsMEyou may order before you go at the old price, and if you have a phone access on your vacation, give the Evine call on June 26, or 27. They'll credit your payment. Except they don't adjust shipping if it will go a dollar or two lower, but it does not even happen much lately.

Honored Contributor

Per @Linmo post:

Some new items listed for the show are:

Screenshot 2018-06-18 16.01.12.png

Screenshot 2018-06-18 16.00.29.pngScreenshot 2018-06-18 16.00.45.pngScreenshot 2018-06-18 16.01.52.png

Screenshot 2018-06-18 16.00.10.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looking at show items for next week, there is a Nutritone kit, if I didnt have my Nuface,  would give serious consideration to Nutritone. This is the skincare tool that I use consistently with good results.

Key is proper use and consistently.  It's like going to the gym/workout for your face. I use mine 3x/week for 15 min bc I use some advance techniques.  Otherwise, 5-10 min per use is a basic workout

Does anyone use Nutritone?  Can you use it on neck? That's my only complaint about Nuface,  not to use on neck

ISOMERS Skincare Nutritone Facial Beauty System w/ 4 Serums - 314-196.  Current price $136

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@sonechko I'll be on a houseboat in the middle of a large lake.  Might not have access to any technology.  I may order it an take a chance.  At 1.86 oz, it's a good deal!

Esteemed Contributor

These are great products on the upcoming shows @Chi-town girl! I only hope I won't falll for too many! Woman LOL

You also made me to be thinking on that facial device..... I managed to avoid it so far, saying to myself that I am too lazy to use it, but now I wonder.....

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

These are great products on the upcoming shows @Chi-town girl! I only hope I won't falll for too many! Woman LOL

You also made me to be thinking on that facial device..... I managed to avoid it so far, saying to myself that I am too lazy to use it, but now I wonder.....

@sonechko - there is no lotion or potion that will replace the results you realize from a workout for your body. I think its awesome to have a workout option for your face.

When I 1st got my Nuface a couple years ago, I used it infrequently and most of the time it was sitting in bathroom in the charger. I started to leave it out on the night stand and made a point to use it on weekdays. I noticed a difference and so did others. 

It's a matter of making it a routine and after a month or so, you won't want to be without it. I use it when watching tv. Only time I skip it is when traveling.

My results - more defined cheeks, jawline and lifted upper eye Heart