Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS TTD 10/31 ShopHQ

@Shelbelle wrote:

Acetyl Hexapeptide 8 is actually a very old product, It is Argerillne, been in the Isomers line for over 15 years. tried it years ago, did nothing for my expression lines. 

Ahh, thank you! I'll pass then. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI, there's a 20% off Halloween code of 99.+ plus there's still a free shipping on beauty 99.+ w/SHQ card. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse  I have been using the Isomers Acetyl Hexapeptide 8 for as many years as they have been selling it...15 plus years EVERY DAY.  I swear by it and would not ever want to be without it. It has worked for me I believe. No eleven lines... no eye wrinkles AT ALL. I am 64.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

DAYBREAK DEAL - House of Caspara by ISOMERS Eucalyptus & Menthol Bath & Body Trio

$ 37.48

ihoc.jpg

M is on right now with this. Looks fab! I just bought it. Woman Very Happy

I think this is either the same product or a reformulation of the moroccan products that Isomers previously offered.  There was a gommage, a soft soap and a body oil.  I use their regular gommage product daily and tried the moroccan set when it was first offered.  I personally didn't like the smell or the consistency of the gommage or the soft soap.  

Edited to Add:  @BdBettyB I think what I didn't like about the smell was the menthol.  It reminded me of the mentholadum ointment my mom used to rub on my chest when I had a cold!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@GenXmuse  I have been using the Isomers Acetyl Hexapeptide 8 for as many years as they have been selling it...15 plus years EVERY DAY.  I swear by it and would not ever want to be without it. It has worked for me I believe. No eleven lines... no eye wrinkles AT ALL. I am 64.  

Thanks for the feedback. That's encouraging to here. 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

Kendy is the hosting tonight and she's making me laugh with her usual line, " Buy eight of them now!" 

Lol! Yeah her "buy multiples" is getting on my nerves too. I even wondered tonight, if there is someone at ShopHQ I can maybe complain how annoying this 'selling technique"' sounds to the viewers.

Hi @sonechko  I miss seeing you!  ...Hope all is well..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I like eucalyptus & menthol separately but not sure if I want both together. Good price w/free s&h. Nothing for me this visit. I wish they start offering the $1.99 shipping on all isomers events like in the past.

Frequent Contributor

i wasn't getting anything from this visit but the 20% off at the last minute did me in. LOL.

I am finally tryng the Copper Rich Mask I've been eyeing. 

Honored Contributor

@theloungeboy wrote:

i wasn't getting anything from this visit but the 20% off at the last minute did me in. LOL.

I am finally tryng the Copper Rich Mask I've been eyeing. 

Didnt you have to spend 99 to get the discount?

Frequent Contributor

@Shelbelle Oh I managed to pass that treshold. LOL.

I may have to change my middle name to "Serum".