Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Super Bargain Kit!

@hopi wrote:

Love this kit.

I got 4 at this price.

Lol! @hopi! You beat me! I only ordered three.

But I still have two from the last TTV! Woman LOL Super deal, for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

Well, CONGRATULATIONS to all who got it!

It is SOLD OUT now! 

311-208- ISOMERS Skincare Eight-Piece Problem Solvers Collection w/ Cosmetic Bag

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congratulations @hopi on your four kits - it's sold out! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I posted on the other thread I got a bargain on the Manual Microderm Cleanser for Face and Body, it was $10, so all I had to pay was $2.99 for shipping, used my Evine CC.

Occasional Contributor

I got this and wonder if anyone has has a problem with the Eye Peel -- my bottle has just. a small bit at the bottom. Isomers Customer Service said it's supposed to be a small amount and to use a Q-tip to get it out. Shouldn't it be as full as the other bottles?

Trusted Contributor

@Elsie536 wrote:

I got this and wonder if anyone has has a problem with the Eye Peel -- my bottle has just. a small bit at the bottom. Isomers Customer Service said it's supposed to be a small amount and to use a Q-tip to get it out. Shouldn't it be as full as the other bottles?

I checked my 2 bottles of the eye peel and they are filled almost to top of the bottle...sounds like yours may have sprung a leak somewhere...I would call Evine...I had a Skinn kit missing a lippy once and they sent the missing lipstick out free of charge when I called! I know they sell that size eye peel alone so they should be able to send you one! Hope you get one of their "good" cs reps! 

Occasional Contributor

When I called Evine they gave me the Isomers phone number. Maybe I'll call Evine back. 

Respected Contributor

Call Evine again and you will most likely get a differant cs rep. Try again tomorrow if you are still not satisfied. This should be on them, not Isomers. Call Isomers if all else fails.

Your bottle should be full, these are not samples.

Respected Contributor

I understand that vit K is suppose to be good for broken capillaries, if anyone that got the kit uses it to target them will you please shout out and let us know any results? Thank you

I am getting a few on my left cheek and I dont want thum! Is a drivers side of your face thing? yuk!

Valued Contributor

@Segal - I got 8 piece kit especially for the Vitamin K because I have a few raised & broken caps. I've been putting it on the ones on my nose & it has already helped alot. Nose looks much better. (When I play with my dogs they bump my nose & have caused caps to break). I'm very excited that the K seems like it's going to work/help.