Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care

No worries @Tennessee Vol , I  knew what you meant 👍. Just feel better soon, please! ❤

Trusted Contributor

I have used the Isomers neck & chin cream when she sold the half-litres, good old days of guilt free shoppingWoman Very Happy I prefered the Elysee Youthspan resculpting concentrate over this. That also has both the Ovaliss & Essenskin. I don't know if reAffirming Neck and Chin Cream is the original I tried or reformulated.

Isomers also had a amino neck cream I tried & liked a while back but it never came back! Currently also using the C-neck brightening cream during the day, very moisturising. I hope makes an all in one neck cream. I suggested it a while back to their CSWoman Wink I am waiting on a special for the Ultra Firming Neck cream, coz soon I need to find an alternative to Elysee, have a backup jar or 2 from Linda's last visit. 

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I have used the Isomers neck & chin cream when she sold the half-litres, good old days of guilt free shoppingWoman Very Happy I prefered the Elysee Youthspan resculpting concentrate over this. That also has both the Ovaliss & Essenskin. I don't know if reAffirming Neck and Chin Cream is the original I tried or reformulated.

Isomers also had a amino neck cream I tried & liked a while back but it never came back! Currently also using the C-neck brightening cream during the day, very moisturising. I hope makes an all in one neck cream. I suggested it a while back to their CSWoman Wink I am waiting on a special for the Ultra Firming Neck cream, coz soon I need to find an alternative to Elysee, have a backup jar or 2 from Linda's last visit. 

Thanks @FLGators for your response. Is Elysee going to stop making their youthspan resculpting concentrate? 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Thanks @FLGators for your response. Is Elysee going to stop making their youthspan resculpting concentrate? 

@Tennessee Vol  I don't know if HSN will continue to carry Elysee & its too expensive to buy from the Elysee website. 

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Tennessee Vol  I don't know if HSN will continue to carry Elysee & its too expensive to buy from the Elysee website. 

@FLGators Thanks, I definitely understand that! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Regular Contributor

I've used since it came out and it's a very good product.  It does change the feel and look of the skin on the neck with daily or twice daily use.  Not sure I will buy it again  where Isomers has it currenly priced.