Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 800
Registered: ‎01-11-2012

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care

@Shelbelle  I heard her!  What a great phone call.  I love the fact that she is almost 100 years old and still has a skincare routine. Never too late.

 

I ordered the USS duo and the neck serum.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,849
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol 

 

Hi! I seem to recall that @Porcelain  had an interest when this first debuted. Not sure if she purchased it then. Perhaps if she's around, she'll let you know.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,769
Registered: ‎02-19-2014

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care

@rochelleS I didn't get it. Woman Sad Wanted to want it, almost got it. I just didn't learn enough information from the presentation to understand what was special about the ingredients and formula. I wanted to know what the point of creating it was, as opposed to previous Isomers neck formulas. Wish Manuela had said more specifics about it.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,686
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care

@rochelleS @Porcelain 

 

I went ahead and bought it, so we shall see! Manuela said to only use it at night and the instructions say to use it before applying any creams... this is different from any neck treatment that I've used before. I always apply face serums or creams on my neck too so I think I'll apply it before my facial serums as well.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,686
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care

@Porcelain 

 

The following information on this neck treatment is from Isomers' website:

 

  • Proprietary blend of oligo saccharides, biomimetic peptides, tri-peptides, acetyl-dipeptide, amino acids the building blocks of protein and extracts from specific plants i.e. – moringa oleifera, sorghum bicolor, leontopodium alpinum, seabuckthord

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,849
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care

@Porcelain  Hi! Hope all is well on your end...and tks for your response. I haven't purchased this newer neck product. Waiting for reviews and more info. I have plenty of product I can use in the meantime.

 

@Tennessee Vol , I guess you'll be one of the first to try this. I'll look forward to your comments. I only purchased the day/night duo of the Ultimate Skin at the special pricing. I do really like the day product. Face feels so nice and firm. I also have the original Oxygen duo and passed on the new serum and cream. I'll look forward to hearing your comments about these too. ♡♡♡

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,064
Registered: ‎09-16-2010

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

@rochelleS I didn't get it. Woman Sad Wanted to want it, almost got it. I just didn't learn enough information from the presentation to understand what was special about the ingredients and formula. I wanted to know what the point of creating it was, as opposed to previous Isomers neck formulas. Wish Manuela had said more specifics about it.


She said she uses it as an intense treatment until the bottom of the jar. 1-2 times a year

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,769
Registered: ‎02-19-2014

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care

I do like her ReAffirming Neck and Chin Cream. I'd recommend that for lack of firmness and to help with downward fat transfer. It has taken me forever to get through my bottle of it because I use very little, only putting it on my chin, not my neck. Still working on it. I use my Skinn Pep40 cream as my neck cream since I don't need it for my face.

 

It looks like this new neck serum contains a good amount of Relistase (Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine) and Progeline (Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2). Those ingredients are good for elastin and collagen creation. And it should be very moisturizing. It could really help if you are interested. (No offense intended but IMO both of these Isomers neck products kick the pants off the Skinn neck products. Just saying.)

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,681
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care


@Porcelain wrote:

I do like her ReAffirming Neck and Chin Cream. I'd recommend that for lack of firmness and to help with downward fat transfer. It has taken me forever to get through my bottle of it because I use very little, only putting it on my chin, not my neck. Still working on it. I use my Skinn Pep40 cream as my neck cream since I don't need it for my face.

 

It looks like this new neck serum contains a good amount of Relistase (Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine) and Progeline (Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2). Those ingredients are good for elastin and collagen creation. And it should be very moisturizing. It could really help if you are interested. (No offense intended but IMO both of these Isomers neck products kick the pants off the Skinn neck products. Just saying.)


 

 

Thank you @Porcelain ! You've just sold this neck cream to me. It's nice to have someone around for an advice who knows her ingredient deck! Cat Happy

This item was the last straw that broke my wallet's back......

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,849
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Ultra Firming Neck Care

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

I do like her ReAffirming Neck and Chin Cream. I'd recommend that for lack of firmness and to help with downward fat transfer. It has taken me forever to get through my bottle of it because I use very little, only putting it on my chin, not my neck. Still working on it. I use my Skinn Pep40 cream as my neck cream since I don't need it for my face.

 

It looks like this new neck serum contains a good amount of Relistase (Acetylarginyltryptophyl Diphenylglycine) and Progeline (Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2). Those ingredients are good for elastin and collagen creation. And it should be very moisturizing. It could really help if you are interested. (No offense intended but IMO both of these Isomers neck products kick the pants off the Skinn neck products. Just saying.)


 

 

Thank you @Porcelain ! You've just sold this neck cream to me. It's nice to have someone around for an advice who knows her ingredient deck! Cat Happy

This item was the last straw that broke my wallet's back......

 

Me too @Porcelain ! I really do appreciate your knowledge and sharing your thoughts and comments on this neck cream, plus other items. Like @sonechko, I caved, you sold me! I also picked up the try me priced Stem Regen 4 pc kit. I've never tried any of those items. Curious to see how this will work around my eyes, especially the lids. I do currently use a Perricone product and wondering if I'll notice a difference. We'll see. ♡♡♡