Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Set

@sueinsf wrote:

The Stem Genesis Trio is now $34.64 and $2.99 Shipping!!

@sueinsf Which item number is this? The one with the body oil? If so, I don't see the reduced shipping?

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

The Stem Genesis Trio is now $34.64 and $2.99 Shipping!!

@sueinsf - Alright! I was annoyed with the price increase but now it's all good, even better with the 2.99 pricing ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze  It is ISOMERS Skincare Stem Genesis Eye Lifting Trio - 311-569 

311-569- ISOMERS Skincare Stem Genesis Eye Lifting Trio

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Yep. Just saw this! Thank you, @2cockers1cat!!! Heart

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Bonus Size Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Set - 311-292

If Sold Separately: $294.95
EVINE Price: $124.00
Today's Top Value: $ 96.80
Save: $27.20 (22% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $16.13

@sonechko now see, I might have bit on this one if it had been a duo and priced at about $59. Adding in that bottle of body cream upped the price and frankly I wouldn't spend money on body cream when Jergen's does the trick on my dry skin. 

Ain't nothing but burpees and squats gonna lift up that booty and I do those every day.

Lol those strengthen the underlying muscles but don't really support the skin covering that booty, except to help with blood flow. The body cream supports the skin itself, not muscles, lol!

I don't have saggy skin on my body so doesn't matter.That usually happens when someone loses a lot of weight and the skin that was stretched out over the heavier body now cannot bounce back. Body skin doesn't shrink and become taut, that's why plastic surgeons are doing nips and tucks all the time.

Sometimes these companies just add these filler products to up the price. I'd rather not include them in these sets and keep the prices lower. 

Consumer Reports recently tested 16 skin firming, anti wrinkle, anti aging products and no matter what price you paid - the most expensive one being $96 - all failed to even noticeably have any effect. A low cost over the counter moisturizing cream that was also included in the tests was found to be JUST AS EFFECTIVE as those products. It clearly proves that these products are scams. See Consumer Reports.com for more info.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Respected Contributor

I will be only watching this time, for educational purposes, otherwise I have enough products for a while.

Love Matryxil 20%, I apply it daily under my make up.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze! Our Matryxil Body Cream is steadily at $50. Woman Sad So, I am considering a TTV. Don't want to miss to try this new cream, and always could use Matrixyl 20%. after I finish the one I have.

This Body cream we wer watching HappyD. got One review! But that's a good one, here we go:

WORLD'S BEST LONG TERM WRINKLE FIGHTER

Isomers Matrixyl is a staple, a must have, if you want to do everything you can to keep wrinkles away and obliterate the ones you have. It is as important as retinol. No one makes Matrixyl like Isomers, no one, not even close. I have been using her Matrixyl for 18 months now and wow what a difference.

Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

I don't have saggy skin on my body so doesn't matter.That usually happens when someone loses a lot of weight and the skin that was stretched out over the heavier body now cannot bounce back. Body skin doesn't shrink and become taut, that's why plastic surgeons are doing nips and tucks all the time.

Sometimes these companies just add these filler products to up the price. I'd rather not include them in these sets and keep the prices lower. 

Consumer Reports recently tested 16 skin firming, anti wrinkle, anti aging products and no matter what price you paid - the most expensive one being $96 - all failed to even noticeably have any effect. A low cost over the counter moisturizing cream that was also included in the tests was found to be JUST AS EFFECTIVE as those products. It clearly proves that these products are scams. See Consumer Reports.com for more info.

Last note about this- Matrixyl it isn't all about saggy skin and being fat and losing weight and the skin not bouncing back and becoming taut again. Matrixyl stimulates collagen production and our skin slows down its collagen production as we age, this is just fact and no one can get around it. When our skin slows down collagen production that is when we start to see crepiness, wrinkles and sagging in the skin. Certainly if you don't want to use it, that is fine and your perogative of course but I just wanted to clarify that your information about what matrixyl does for the skin isn't quite accurate and that it is a support mechanism more than it is a "fixer" of skin issues already present.

I don't have saggy or crepy or wrinkly skin yet but I use matrixyl to help delay any wrinkles and crepey skin as long as possible.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HappyDaze! Our Matryxil Body Cream is steadily at $50. Woman Sad So, I am considering a TTV. Don't want to miss to try this new cream, and always could use Matrixyl 20%. after I finish the one I have.

This Body cream we wer watching HappyD. got One review! But that's a good one, here we go:

WORLD'S BEST LONG TERM WRINKLE FIGHTER

Isomers Matrixyl is a staple, a must have, if you want to do everything you can to keep wrinkles away and obliterate the ones you have. It is as important as retinol. No one makes Matrixyl like Isomers, no one, not even close. I have been using her Matrixyl for 18 months now and wow what a difference.

@sonechko I know, I keep checking! Smiley Sad When is she back on?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze, just let it go. Believe me. You can't prove anything there. @HappyDazeCat Happy

Seriously, instead let me try to talk you to this TTV! Knowing you, I would never! But Matryxil 20% is a good stuff. It's so light, you won't even noticed you have it mixed in your routine! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

WHo? Manuela? They just started! @HappyDaze