Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Set

well with all this beauty talk, I took the bull by the horns today.

My best friend works for one of the premier plastic surgeons in this area. I made an appt for a consultation to discuss botox for the glabella area and possibly radiesse for the mouth to chin lines.

I used to get my skincare from her department (La Roche Posay) years ago and was pretty pleased. I'm going to see what they are offering these days for dry, mature skin. My friend has beautiful skin. She also gets a 40% discount so if I find something I like I will have her buy it for me with her discounts, Wish I could use her discount on botox and other treatments. LOL.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Esteemed Contributor

You go Girl! Beauty is important! But before you decide to inject that botox, would you consider doing Immortal and Super Skin for a month straight? Twice a day. Looks like they both are going to be presented, hopefully with some discount on this visit.

Immortal will come in .51 oz bottle together with Mesmer-Eyez, but this is the same Immortal as for the entire face. Just a thought......Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

You go Girl! Beauty is important! But before you decide to inject that botox, would you consider doing Immortal and Super Skin for a month straight? Twice a day. Looks like they both are going to be presented, hopefully with some discount on this visit.

Immortal will come in .51 oz bottle together with Mesmer-Eyez, but this is the same Immortal as for the entire face. Just a thought......Smiley Happy

@sonechko can you tell me about those products? I do know my biggest challenge is the sagging, the bunny lines (glabella) make me look "frowny" can these products help? 

Esteemed Contributor

I want to, @60sgirl, but I am not that much versed in "science" of it. But I can tell you this - these products helped me a lot, and with similar problems, starting to occur with age. I do suggest - go on Eviine, key word - Isomers Immortal, open a product, see a listen to Manuela's video presention of it. Same for Isomers Super Skin.

Also, go to Isomers. ca (in Canada), put the product in the search box and if they have it now - they usually have a VERY good explanation of what it is, what it does, and often for what age it is meant.

On the home page of Isomers.   ca there is "suggested routines" topic. Open it up and see, what products are recommended for your age category. Down below, there are suggestions for certain skin problems.

Better yet, take a closeup picture of your areas, and on that same site, you can send them an e-mail. Ask them! They are SO MUCH better than I in explaining, not to mention more experienced. I even heard that people who called them on a phone, got Manuela herself, and she would talk with a caller and work with them! I never called - this is Canada, and I don't have a long distance out of US phone plan, but I wrote.

Try the gentle and more long lasting methods first, before you start to inject you know, poison, and you have to keep on repeating injections all the time, after a first one.

Hopefully this will help quite enough for you to forget about botox. I know, I won't even think along those lines.

The other VERY important thing is to very gently exfoliate/peel your skin, the key word is "gently", because you can't use the same exfoliation/peeling methods, like younger women can. But even for them, the damage will show up later.

The thing is - the rejuvenating products really work good on clean well exfoliated and PH balanced skin times better!!!

When contacting Isomers, ask them also what they would recommend specifically for you in peeling/exfoliating products. Isomers are the most effective and most gentle exfoliants I've ever used. My skin is so soft and smooth because of them, and really ready to receive ANY Serum or Cream well.

I LOVE Isomers specifically for skin that is older and needs more effective, yet very safe and gentle aproach.

Esteemed Contributor

p.s. @60sgirl, I just want to add - for me personally, I just like a face, even 50,60, 70 years old, or more, when it does have a great well taken care of skin, and still remains capable of expressions, and not frozen up like it so obvious with Botox!

If you watch Manuela face at 52, you may see her age, her facial expressiveness, but no botox - her face is alive and beautiful at 52. And I see many many faces very beautiful still at much older age.

I get sooooooo many compliments on how beautiful I look, maybe this is because of my expressive face and friendly personality. And I just love to tell them my true age at this point - and they flip! Love this effect! Smiley Happy It's fun!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

p.s. @60sgirl, I just want to add - for me personally, I just like a face, even 50,60, 70 years old, or more, when it does have a great well taken care of skin, and still remains capable of expressions, and not frozen up like it so obvious with Botox!

If you watch Manuela face at 52, you may see her age, her facial expressiveness, but no botox - her face is alive and beautiful at 52. And I see many many faces very beautiful still at much older age.

I get sooooooo many compliments on how beautiful I look, maybe this is because of my expressive face and friendly personality. And I just love to tell them my true age at this point - and they flip! Love this effect! Smiley Happy It's fun!

@sonechko I like this too, just not on me! I have had botox before years ago because I was working in a place where they were doing clinical trials for migraines. I got it in my forehead, neck and temple areas. The forehead made me look more awake, the neck caused my jaw to stiffen and I couldn'even yawn for awhile, that was scary. I also had the bunny lines and liked that effect.

I have pretty good skin except it is drier now than it used to be but no deep wrinkles or creases, just the typical loss of firmness that comes with age.

anyway my appt is not until March that wssd the earliest and I am starting with the consulation first. Who knows? Maybe he'll recommend some of the skincare they sell that is not available on the open market,

I'll watch Manuela's shows and see what looks good,

thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Bonus Size Trio - 311-292
If Sold Separately: $294.95
EVINE Price: $ 124.00
Shipping and handling: $6.99

311-292- ISOMERS Skincare Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Bonus Size Trio

ISOMERS Skincare Stem Genesis Eye Lifting Trio - 311-569
If Sold Separately: $116.00
EVINE Price: $ 41.00
Shipping and Handling: $4.99

311-569- ISOMERS Skincare Stem Genesis Eye Lifting Trio

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Volufirming Eye Formula, Face Cream & Hand Cream - 311-341
If Sold Separately: $297.67
EVINE Price: $ 64.50
6 Value Pays: $10.75
Shipping and Handling: $6.99

311-341- ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Volufirming Eye Formula, Face Cream & Hand Cream

ISOMERS Skincare Set of Five Immortal Dermal Booster Vials 0.135 oz Each - 309-533
EVINE Price: $ 99.50
or  6 ValuePay®: $16.58

309-533- ISOMERS Skincare Set of Five Immortal Dermal Booster Vials 0.135 oz Each

ISOMERS Skincare 24-Hour Moisture Restoring Trio - 311-568
If Sold Separately: $122.00
EVINE Price: $59.00
Preferred Price: $ 49.98
Save: $9.02 (15% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $8.33

311-568- ISOMERS Skincare 24-Hour Moisture Restoring Trio
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I love & use both of these brands primarily & have realized excellent results. For me it's been a matter of creating my own regime & mixing it up for seasons winter vs summer & to try out some new products. Guess you can call me a SKINISOMERS fan ;-)

@sonechko - I see show items are posted. The one that has my attention is #311-569- the eye trio. At $38 it's like buying the stem genesis eyelash treatment & getting the other 2 items free. Love the eyelash treatment & it's rarely if ever on sale. This looks to be a very good value & shipping is 4.99 instead of the typical 6.99.

This kit caught my eye too, except that I bought the duo of the eyelash treatment (not the extreme, which this one is, but the other one) and I haven't even used up the first one yet!!  How long does it take you guys to use it up?  In all fairness, I often get to bed late and just don't use it much of the time.  So while this is a good deal, even at $41 which is showing now, I don't know that I want to bank that stuff for another year or two since I doubt that I will get to it anytime soon.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what to tell you, @sueinsf. I know I do "bank" Isomers products, those I like to use, when they offered at great price.

This way, I am well stashed, have a few choices to change up and rotate my routine, and won't run out of a favorite product.

I also know, I am not paying too much for these products - I get deals. Sometimes, there is something else in a kit, besides what I am interested in, and kit gives me a chance to try something else.

I do not buy ALL kits offered, but try to get something - I'll use it soon enough. I am not a hoarder, but I like to have a comfortable stash!

But this is me, how you prefer going about getting/or stashing your skin care, I don't know. It's a personal behaivor. Some people buy, when they run out of a product.

In this Kit - Stem Genesis Plasma 200 Eye Firming Treatment is $40 for the same size, Stem Genesis Intensive Serum Concentrate is $40, and Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer is $36. All these are regular prices for a single items in this kit.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I love & use both of these brands primarily & have realized excellent results. For me it's been a matter of creating my own regime & mixing it up for seasons winter vs summer & to try out some new products. Guess you can call me a SKINISOMERS fan ;-)

@sonechko - I see show items are posted. The one that has my attention is #311-569- the eye trio. At $38 it's like buying the stem genesis eyelash treatment & getting the other 2 items free. Love the eyelash treatment & it's rarely if ever on sale. This looks to be a very good value & shipping is 4.99 instead of the typical 6.99.

This kit caught my eye too, except that I bought the duo of the eyelash treatment (not the extreme, which this one is, but the other one) and I haven't even used up the first one yet!!  How long does it take you guys to use it up?  In all fairness, I often get to bed late and just don't use it much of the time.  So while this is a good deal, even at $41 which is showing now, I don't know that I want to bank that stuff for another year or two since I doubt that I will get to it anytime soon.

Hi @sueinsf - I too purchased that eyelash treatment duo a couple of months ago & still have about 1/2 of the Stem Genesis treatment wand that is in use. It does last a long time-- love that about her serums. A little is very effective and you don't run out in 90 days.

I haven't been as good using it nightly, but last couple of months I've made a more concerted effort and of course, I do see better results using it more consistently. My lashes are definitely fuller & longer Heart

Since it will be good for a couple of years, I think I will grab this trio for my stash and will put one of the regular treatment wands in my travel bag, no need to be concerned about running out, lol. Here's hoping for a good reduced price, maybe lower than 38???

I don't understand or like the EVINE pricing games. Especially when they reduce the TTV items/kits below the TTV price within a couple of months. Makes me pause now when it comes to TTV's. That's not how to make a customer feel good unless you're the one snagging it at a super bargain like I have done recently Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri