Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Set

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I love & use both of these brands primarily & have realized excellent results. For me it's been a matter of creating my own regime & mixing it up for seasons winter vs summer & to try out some new products. Guess you can call me a SKINISOMERS fan ;-)

@sonechko - I see show items are posted. The one that has my attention is #311-569- the eye trio. At $38 it's like buying the stem genesis eyelash treatment & getting the other 2 items free. Love the eyelash treatment & it's rarely if ever on sale. This looks to be a very good value & shipping is 4.99 instead of the typical 6.99.

This kit caught my eye too, except that I bought the duo of the eyelash treatment (not the extreme, which this one is, but the other one) and I haven't even used up the first one yet!!  How long does it take you guys to use it up?  In all fairness, I often get to bed late and just don't use it much of the time.  So while this is a good deal, even at $41 which is showing now, I don't know that I want to bank that stuff for another year or two since I doubt that I will get to it anytime soon.

Hi @sueinsf - I too purchased that eyelash treatment duo a couple of months ago & still have about 1/2 of the Stem Genesis treatment wand that is in use. It does last a long time-- love that about her serums. A little is very effective and you don't run out in 90 days.

I haven't been as good using it nightly, but last couple of months I've made a more concerted effort and of course, I do see better results using it more consistently. My lashes are definitely fuller & longer Heart

Since it will be good for a couple of years, I think I will grab this trio for my stash and will put one of the regular treatment wands in my travel bag, no need to be concerned about running out, lol. Here's hoping for a good reduced price, maybe lower than 38???

I don't understand or like the EVINE pricing games. Especially when they reduce the TTV items/kits below the TTV price within a couple of months. Makes me pause now when it comes to TTV's. That's not how to make a customer feel good unless you're the one snagging it at a super bargain like I have done recently Woman LOL

For all of us Isomers lovers who don't like the Evine pricing games and shipping costs, Isomers usually offers all of the products and kits on their website after their Evine visit has ended.  Because of the strong dollar and lower shipping cost, it's actually a much better bargain.  

Esteemed Contributor

You are so right @Linmo! I already placed three orders with them! I don't know, why it took me so long....

After Evine visits they usually having similar stuff on their site, true. But it's too late for me! I already got it on Evine! Cat Happy

Well, again it depends, what prices they having on items I want at the time, but the shipping is usually about 10 dollars, if you get a few items, often times comes out better then on Evine, and they ship fast via Fedex. They do have sales or special offers on a few items.

But I am used to and love buying kits on Evine, when they good deals on items I use. I get to watch and listen to Manuela, and maybe learn something in a process! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I don't know what to tell you, @sueinsf. I know I do "bank" Isomers products, those I like to use, when they offered at great price.

This way, I am well stashed, have a few choices to change up and rotate my routine, and won't run out of a favorite product.

I also know, I am not paying too much for these products - I get deals. Sometimes, there is something else in a kit, besides what I am interested in, and kit gives me a chance to try something else.

I do not buy ALL kits offered, but try to get something - I'll use it soon enough. I am not a hoarder, but I like to have a comfortable stash!

But this is me, how you prefer going about getting/or stashing your skin care, I don't know. It's a personal behaivor. Some people buy, when they run out of a product.

In this Kit - Stem Genesis Plasma 200 Eye Firming Treatment is $40 for the same size, Stem Genesis Intensive Serum Concentrate is $40, and Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer is $36. All these are regular prices for a single items in this kit.

@sonechko I do agree and I have certainly "banked" other products in the past when there was a good deal (not only Isomers but Skinn and other brands).  However, I sometimes find that I can't always get to use everything up within the 2 year shelf life, particularly when Isomers offers some bottles in large sizes (although I know the bottles in this kit are small).  And I find most of their bottles last me a good amount of time.

On the eyelash treatment, since I am still working on my first tube of the duo, I really don't need another yet but I am curious to try the "extreme" version vs the regular one and see if there is much difference. I could wait and see if there is another deal down the road but this product doesn't seem to often be discounted (although this is the second time I have seen it in a kit in the last few months I think).

I've tried the Stem Genesis serum awhile back and liked that.  Never tried the Stem Genesis Plasma Eye Serum.  How is that one?  I've liked the All in One Eye and the Glutithiosome Eye serums.

As @Chi-town girl says, maybe the price will drop, and/or the shipping.  I have some time to think about it.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Yes, that was a very helpful article and I thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Likewise, @Southernfriedchick - I thank You! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

Evine is already featuring the set on their home page with a link to the TS price, $96.80, reduced shipping, and 6 VP's. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yep. Just saw this! Thank you, @2cockers1cat!!! Heart

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Bonus Size Matrixyl 20% Anti-Wrinkle Set - 311-292

If Sold Separately: $294.95
EVINE Price: $124.00
Today's Top Value: $ 96.80
Save: $27.20 (22% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $16.13
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko now see, I might have bit on this one if it had been a duo and priced at about $59. Adding in that bottle of body cream upped the price and frankly I wouldn't spend money on body cream when Jergen's does the trick on my dry skin. 

Ain't nothing but burpees and squats gonna lift up that booty and I do those every day.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko now see, I might have bit on this one if it had been a duo and priced at about $59. Adding in that bottle of body cream upped the price and frankly I wouldn't spend money on body cream when Jergen's does the trick on my dry skin. 

Ain't nothing but burpees and squats gonna lift up that booty and I do those every day.

Lol those strengthen the underlying muscles but don't really support the skin covering that booty, except to help with blood flow. The body cream supports the skin itself, not muscles, lol!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Stem Genesis Trio is now $34.64 and $2.99 Shipping!!