Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS SKINCARE Features USSS Duo on Thursday, December 12 12AM ET

Also,  boot camp USSS treatment, many times more potent than regular USSS serum will be featured this time, along with USSS face peel mask. 

313-806

313-806
ISOMERS Skincare Ultimate Super Skin Peel-off Mask 2.03 oz
$ 44.99 Holiday Price
Was $60.00 | (25% off)
6 ValuePay®: $7.50 

314-334
ISOMERS Skincare Set of 5 Ultimate Super Skin Booster Vials 0.135 oz
$ 48.00 ShopHQ Price
6 ValuePay: $8.00 

314-653

314-653
ISOMERS Skincare 4-Piece Noir Caviar Skincare Collection w/ Gift Box
$ 200.00 ShopHQ Price
6 ValuePay®: $33.33

313-804
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This kit will feature on Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 10:00 PM PT 313-524

313-524
ISOMERS Skincare 5-Piece "Must Haves" Collection for Face, Chin & Neck
$ 154.00 ShopHQ Price

Skincare Collection Includes
  • Daily Exfoliating Cleanser w/ Tea Tree Extract - 8.12 oz
  • Retiniacin Night Renewing Treatment - 1.86 oz
  • Re-Densify 3D Volume Booster - 1.86 oz
  • Bonus Size Immortal Dermal Booster - 1.01 oz
  • Re-Affirming Neck & Chin Cream - 4.06 oz

Honored Contributor

The Redensify 3D Volume Booster in tandem with the Re-Affirming neck cream is a great combo for subtly remodelling your facial fat. You put the 3D booster on your cheeks and other spots where you want more fullness. And you put the Re-Affirming cream on the double chin area and on the jowls. Expand in one area and reduce in another. It's really subtle but can help a lot in reducing sag--along with other treatments.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

315-185

ISOMERS Skincare 5-Piece Must Have Serum Set 0.51 oz Each

$ 32.99 Preferred Price
Was $40.00 | (18% off)

Occasional Contributor

Why does it have to have lavender oil 😞

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

This kit will feature on Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 10:00 PM PT 313-524

313-524
ISOMERS Skincare 5-Piece "Must Haves" Collection for Face, Chin & Neck
$ 154.00 ShopHQ Price

Skincare Collection Includes
  • Daily Exfoliating Cleanser w/ Tea Tree Extract - 8.12 oz
  • Retiniacin Night Renewing Treatment - 1.86 oz
  • Re-Densify 3D Volume Booster - 1.86 oz
  • Bonus Size Immortal Dermal Booster - 1.01 oz
  • Re-Affirming Neck & Chin Cream - 4.06 oz

@sonechko If she doesn't bring the Retiniacin Night treatment back in stock, I'll purchase this set. The neck and chin cream is nice as well; I'll gift the other items to family/friends. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Meowboy wrote:

Why does it have to have lavender oil 😞

@Meowboy, Yes, Ultimate Super Skin Serum has lavender in it. Yet, Isomers' other serums do not.

Maybe, USSS' serum calls for adding lavender oil in order to formulate a product they had in mind?

I am not ingredient savvy, but a very quick search gave me a ton of information as to WHY lavender oil is wildly used in skincare. Here's one of the first article that came up in search.

"The benefits of lavender oil for skin are seemingly endless – making it one of the easiest ingredients to add to your routine.

Benefits of Lavender Oil for Skin

1. Fights Acne
Yes, it makes perfect sense to use an oil to fight acne. Acne often flares up when your skin does not have enough oil. Dry skin can start to overproduce sebum (your skin’s natural oil) to compensate, leading to clogged pores and acne formation. Lavender oil gently moisturizes skin, and is non-comedogenic for pores.

Lavender oil is naturally antibacterial, meaning that it kills acne-causing bacteria that might infiltrate your pores. This makes the purple flower perfect for preventing, calming, and healing painful acne breakouts.

2. Soothes Eczema and Dry Skin Conditions
If you’ve been itching away at dry skin patches with no hope in sight, turn to lavender oil for some much needed relief. As we mentioned, lavender oil does a stellar job at balancing your skin’s moisture barrier, so that it isn’t too oily or too dry.

3. Anti-inflammatory Superstar
The effects of lavender are known far and wide for managing stress and reducing anxiety. Not surprisingly, it offers the same calming benefits for your skin. You can use calming lavender oil for skin to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil’s anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that’s irritated or reddened from the sun, insect bites, or bacteria.

4. Detoxifies Skin
With an eye on lavender’s incredible aromatherapeutic resume, we’ve enlisted this essential oil for the bathtub, too.

5. Heals Injured Skin
The ancient Greeks used lavender oil to clean wounds, heal burns, and treat other skin injuries. Its antiseptic properties also help skin to heal faster, while fighting and preventing further infection.

Washing hardworking hands with a lavender-infused soap is a great way to maintain healthy skin while gently treating cuts and irritations.

6. Helps Prevent Wrinkles
Lavender oil is a potent source of antioxidants and other beneficial phytochemicals, making it useful for battling signs of premature aging. Antioxidants fight free radical damage, which is caused by environmental stressors like UV rays and pollution.

Supplementing your skin care regimen with antioxidants is an easy way to help protect against wrinkles, fine lines, and dark age spots. Give skin a triple dose of anti-aging botanicals with the refreshing"

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Sonechko. I'm torn about essential oils because some camp thinks they are sensitizing. I'll probably end up getting it since I have been eyeing the duo for awhile. I do love the lavender smell so worst case I'll use them on my body.

Esteemed Contributor

@Meowboy wrote:

Thanks Sonechko. I'm torn about essential oils because some camp thinks they are sensitizing. I'll probably end up getting it since I have been eyeing the duo for awhile. I do love the lavender smell so worst case I'll use them on my body.

Sure @Meowboy !  I totally understand what you're saying - it can't be very confusing out there in a vast world of skincare, with all these brands and different opinions.

My life is simplified now tremendously when it comes to a skincare . I simply trust Manuela's formulations, because she is a chemist/scientist, and I am not, and never will be.

I can't wrap my little brain around scientific stuff anyways, I can't learn at the University of Goggle more than Manuela knows already, regardless how hard I'd try!

I also know, I can return anything back to the company if it is not working well for me. 

If you are not allergic to lavender oil, than these serums are great! Very popular item. Unlike other Isomers serums, this one has a scent - pleasant natural Lavender scent. The price probably will be $99.99 like it was in June.  

Listen to the presentations and trust your intuition to decide whether you need this Duo or not, @Meowboy Cat Indifferent