Frequent Contributor

ISOMERS,I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE 😣

The new Matryxl really firmed Manuellas jawline! That's also my area of concern.When Isomers introduced Super Skin Serum a few years ago,one of the before & after pics showed a woman with a sagging jawline that was much tighter in the after pics.Of course I bought it,used it faithfully and it did NOTHING!!!!

Question is, do I fall for it again? I've often heard that NO CREAM will firm the skin.Is Manuellas new firmness really from just this new cream or perhaps something more?                         THOUGHTS  PLEASE 

Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS,I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE 😣

You are right, no lotion or potion will change your skin. Save your money.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isomers has quality skin care at reasonable prices. Not all skins respond to every product because each skin needs something different. People have face lifts have to use skin care. I prefer to use skin care. Your skin may improve and you have to decide if it is worth the try.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From my personal experience...I saved my money, went to a dermatologist and had some "work" done. That was over ten years ago and today I am still happy with what I see in the mirror. I also maintain my skin with a good skincare  regime. At least go to dermatologist and see what options may be for you. This doesn't mean surgery or needles and there are other methods to firm and lift the skin  with hardly no down time.Woman Happy

@staceyluvsyou

Regular Contributor

I think I started with the All-in-One system that only gave slight results.  But because of the positive things I was reading on this board about Isomers, and because they had specials on different products, I tried other things, and found that the stem genesis, immortal and the Illumibright Vit. C and ferulic in particular really worked for me to tighten, brighten and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. I also love the Fast Lift Eye Serum. I know others swear by the Glutathiosome and Matrixyl products. I've found that I had to keep using ithe products consistently for a long while before I saw any results, and then all of a sudden they were there.So, I think you have to find what works for you. If you contact Isomers, I've heard they will put together a recommendation for specific products for you. 

Valued Contributor

With Manuela I think we need to remember she uses a variety of products so that result (which floored me too) is probably the result of several products, probably including super skin and gluthiasome and maybe redensify along with that matrixyl mix.

I wonder if she still uses nutri tone....
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

From my personal experience...I saved my money, went to a dermatologist and had some "work" done. That was over ten years ago and today I am still happy with what I see in the mirror. I also maintain my skin with a good skincare  regime. At least go to dermatologist and see what options may be for you. This doesn't mean surgery or needles and there are other methods to firm and lift the skin  with hardly no down time.Woman Happy

@staceyluvsyou

Would you share more about what exactly you had done??  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had laser skin tightening on my face, eyes and neck using the YAG laser. It was a series of six treatments, done once a month. I had it done at a laser clinic by a dermatologist who specialized in cosmetic laser procedures. @tsavorite

This kind of procedure needs to be evaluated before you get it done because it is not recommended for severely sagging, loose skin. Those who have light to moderate laxity will benefit the most.

Honored Contributor

Since I don't believe that any topical product can actually lift skin, I would answer your question with a big NO.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Oh.  I just watched the video.  I'm tempted.  That jowl area is just where my biggest problem is!  And, I use Isomers, and know that it's effective for me.  I was planning to wait for reviews for this product, and to get it in a kit, but I may cave on this offer.