Frequent Contributor

ISOMERS HAS THE TS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

Any ideas what it is?
Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS HAS THE TS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

I think the TTV for Sat will be 309-295 Isomers Six-Piece Immortal Dermal Vials & Moisture Cream Lift & Recover Set. I received an email about this new product this morning. Maybe the Copper P liter will be the TTV for Fri. they have it listed in all the shows Fri/Sat.

Valued Contributor

The Copper P liter is back. On FB they are teasing a new serum called Immortal. It's active comes from the resurrection plant.

Frequent Contributor

Ooo sounds good thank you
Regular Contributor

Wow! Isomers new products are very interesting. Immortal? What a name. Anyone getting this TSV? I am considering copper.
Super Contributor

I'm very excited to hear about the new Immortal vials. I'm pretty sure I'll cave, haha! Perlier has had the resurrection plant in their Hydro-Zone serum for a few years now but I trust the Isomers product will be even better as far as ingredients go.

I won't need the Copper P TTV as I still have plenty left from the previous TTV that had 16 oz bottles of Copper P and H Pur.

Esteemed Contributor

Interested in the copper liter. That is one Isomers product I really like.

Super Contributor

You know I loaded up on Isomers a few years back. The first time I tried Isomers was wow about 6 years ago, and I used the brand very regular up until 3 or so years ago. I never really noticed any results from Isomers. I gave them a nice long run, I kept telling myself that I did not notice my skin getting worse, but I did not notice my skin getting better. I do have good skin though. I am 51, little bags under my eyes is my biggest problem I notice on myself but I have the very start of a slight line on the sides of my mouth. So, for me I just never woke up saying my skincare really helped. One thing I do like about Isomers is that their before and after photos are real, you dont see a huge difference, so at least they do not inflate their results, I respect that.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I will be getting the copper P. I have the small bottle and like it.