Trusted Contributor

ISOMERS Foundation Trio Does Anyone Use Or Have Tried It?

Just a heads up for any one interested in custom blending.

I bought this trio a few months ago and only tried it a few times.  The packaging is horrible because there is no pump or dropper...you have to kinda tap it out on to your hand.  I emailed Isomers when I saw it was in the lineup for the up coming shows.

They suggested to mix it in with their BB cream, but didn't comment about my concerns with the dispensing of it.  So I tried it that way and am loving it!  You can customize the color so I mixed a little of the medium and dark.  It looks much darker before you blend it in.  I am a medium usually and adding a little of the darker one just kinda warmed up the color.  I don't really detect any yellow in any of the 3 shades and think the lightest is more pinkish.  I did do a light dusting of powder and it's kinda dewy which I like.  No settlement I by in pores or lines.  

If you use this, have you found a better way of getting it out of the bottle?

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Foundation Trio Does Anyone Use Or Have Tried It?

I saved a bottle of Isomers serum that had a dropper topper and I use that to drop out the liquid makeup. I like the BB cream, but I find it difficult to blend the colors of make up to get a color that looks right. There's no reason Isomers can't make their liquid makeup in light, med., etc. I don't think they really want to get into makeup. I wouldn't buy the make up again.

Esteemed Contributor

@baker wrote:

I saved a bottle of Isomers serum that had a dropper topper and I use that to drop out the liquid makeup. I like the BB cream, but I find it difficult to blend the colors of make up to get a color that looks right. There's no reason Isomers can't make their liquid makeup in light, med., etc. I don't think they really want to get into makeup. I wouldn't buy the make up again.

ITA baker - wonder if they do it because they get so many customer requests. I am all about Isomers but skin care is one thing and makeup another. I like quck, simple, neat and effecitve. Laura Geller works perfect over Isomers serums and creams. It gives me a very pretty look quick.  Still loving Mally eyes also.

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 good tip on empty serum bottle TY

I doubt that I would repurchase either unless it was simpler to mix.  I like the ingredients.  Like the light coverage too.

I do agree though that they are good with the skin care and probably don't want to make make-up a big deal.  I use mostly isomers now and vert satisfied not to be looking for the next best thing. I do like their primer though and will repurchase it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@blackhole99 good tip on empty serum bottle TY

I doubt that I would repurchase either unless it was simpler to mix.  I like the ingredients.  Like the light coverage too.

I do agree though that they are good with the skin care and probably don't want to make make-up a big deal.  I use mostly isomers now and vert satisfied not to be looking for the next best thing. I do like their primer though and will repurchase it.

Sue

Is the Primer the Isomers BB cream?  I do use that all the time also and it is good for a no makeup makeup.

Trusted Contributor

@hopi  No it is a primer.  I got it in May and have hardly made a dent. 

ISOMERS High Definition Makeup Primer 1.86 oz - 300-318  $25.  Same price I paid then but I got it on the value pay.  Has great reviews too.  I remember them saying it was hard to keep in stock.