Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hi, Ladies, I dont think it was a pricing error, it was on Clearance, and it said it was 78% Off,  maybe there were only a handful remaining. Congrats to those who got it in time!!

@ShelbelleThat's why I was checking for reviews to see if maybe it was old stock that they were trying to move fast.  But there aren't any reviews for the item, so I'm wondering if maybe it's something that's coming up in the February shows and was accidently marked as clearance.  

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey .... Regretfully, I only ordered one.  That's because I have a large Mesmerize that I haven't started yet, but it would have been worth getting more just for the peel.  These are great products.  I hope you love them!

Respected Contributor

I too wonder if it is old.  I like the eye peel but the mesmereyes didn't do anything for me.  I like the Glutithiosome and the Stem Genesis Plasma eye serums better.

Trusted Contributor

You can call isomers with the number on the bottle to check for expiration date.

Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Eye Bargain

[ Edited ]

My order shipped today.  I'll check the manufacture dates when I receive them.  @FLGators, the first 3 letters of the alphanumeric code on the bottom of the bottle specify the manufacture date.  The first letter is the day (A = 1, B = 2, etc), the second is the year (Q = 2017, R = 2018, S = 2019) and the third is the month of manufacture (A = January through L = December).

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

My order shipped today.  I'll check the manufacture dates when I receive them.  @FLGators, the first 3 letters of the alphanumeric code on the bottom of the bottle specify the manufacture date.  The first letter is the day (A = 1, B = 2, etc), the second is the year (Q = 2017, R = 2018, S = 2019) and the third is the month of manufacture (A = January through L = December).

Thank you @Linmo! I assume Isomers gave you this information? Initially, when they changed from the date label to letter/number codes, they said it was a random number. Now, I see they created a system that is readable. Cool. 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

Thank you @Linmo! I assume Isomers gave you this information? Initially, when they changed from the date label to letter/number codes, they said it was a random number. Now, I see they created a system that is readable. Cool. 

@sonechkoYes, I contacted them a while back.  It helps to know the manufacture date when you purchase multiples of the same item, so you can use the oldest first.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I too wonder if it is old.  I like the eye peel but the mesmereyes didn't do anything for me.  I like the Glutithiosome and the Stem Genesis Plasma eye serums better.

@sueinsf I guess we're all different.  I love Fast Lift eye serum and Mesmer-eyez in the morning and the R-Pur eye serum at night.  The Stem Genesis Plasma eye serum didn't work for me.  I haven't tried the new glutathiosome eye product.  I used to use the older version of it, but started putting the glutathiosome face serum around my eyes and had the same results.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechkoYes, I contacted them a while back.  It helps to know the manufacture date when you purchase multiples of the same item, so you can use the oldest first.

Yes @Linmo! This info is super helpful. We thank you a lot for sharing it! Heart

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf I guess we're all different.  I love Fast Lift eye serum and Mesmer-eyez in the morning and the R-Pur eye serum at night.  The Stem Genesis Plasma eye serum didn't work for me.  I haven't tried the new glutathiosome eye product.  I used to use the older version of it, but started putting the glutathiosome face serum around my eyes and had the same results.

@Linmo I only tried the older Glut, so I don't know how the new one compares.  I've never tried the R-Pur.  I only tried the Fast Lift Eye serum from eBay, so not sure that would be a valid judgement but based on that it wasn't a favorite, but I know tons of people love it!