Trusted Contributor

I missed it but I'm stocked up on both. Great products! 

Regular Contributor

I just got an email from Evine saying that they are unable to process my order for the Isomers eye serum and peel.  It also says:  

We have forwarded a request to your payment card issuer to release the authorization on your account. Please contact your issuer if the authorization is not released.

I wonder if they discovered a pricing error.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sister Barbara wrote:

I just got an email from Evine saying that they are unable to process my order for the Isomers eye serum and peel.  It also says:  

We have forwarded a request to your payment card issuer to release the authorization on your account. Please contact your issuer if the authorization is not released.

@Sister Barbara Wow. I did not have a chance to get this deal - it was gone too soon. I too think this was some kine or pricing error, it was priced way too low.....  

I still have this duo on subscription and it is approximately at $47. Did not yet receive anything regarding my subscription being discontinued for this item.

Trusted Contributor

@Sister Barbara wrote:

Bummer. That was a great price. 

Valued Contributor

@Sister Barbara  Oh that stinks!  So it does sound like a pricing error, but you would think they would honor the transaction once your order went through. I guess the only consolation is that hopefully no one was fired for that mistake. That price was still up the next day, but it was shown as sold out. You would think they would take that off the website.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I received my order today.  @Shelbelle was right - it was low inventory of an existing item.  The labels on my package indicated that there were 29 units available.  The manufacture date was April 2017, which is OK for me since there is a 3 year unopened shelf life and I use the products regularly. @beautybee@BdBettyB@sonechko@Sister Barbara

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Eye Bargain

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

I received my order today.  @Shelbelle was right - it was low inventory of an existing item.  The labels on my package indicated that there were 29 units available.  The manufacture date was April 2017, which is OK for me since there is a 3 year unopened shelf life and I use the products regularly. @beautybee@BdBettyB@sonechko@Sister Barbara

Funny, because I see a new listing on Ebay for 4 of the Eye Peel, and same seller listing 4 of the Mesmereyez and the seller says the mfg date was 4/17, and she is asking a low price of $18 for the peel and $28 for the eye serum, free shipping.  I respect that she has listed the mfg date. I wonder if she got these on the day it was selling for so cheap. My money is on yes, that is when she got them!!

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo good to know the date.  I don't remember which thread you posted how to figure out the date.😀 How do you decode it?

I haven't even opened up my box LOL  How did you see on the invoice about quantities available?  I'm curious to see how many were left when I placed mine.  I had gone back to get a couple more and it was sold out.

@Shelbelle that seller had to have gotten the deal since it was probably close to $50 originally.  Good price for them .  I had an open bottle of the peel I'd forgotten about.  After using it again I realized how much I liked it.  Glad I had seen your post in time to get a couple more.  I already use and like the mesmereyez.  Thanks again for the heads up!

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Linmo good to know the date.  I don't remember which thread you posted how to figure out the date.😀 How do you decode it?

I haven't even opened up my box LOL  How did you see on the invoice about quantities available?  I'm curious to see how many were left when I placed mine.  I had gone back to get a couple more and it was sold out.

@Shelbelle that seller had to have gotten the deal since it was probably close to $50 originally.  Good price for them .  I had an open bottle of the peel I'd forgotten about.  After using it again I realized how much I liked it.  Glad I had seen your post in time to get a couple more.  I already use and like the mesmereyez.  Thanks again for the heads up!

@SuebdooThe first letter represents the day (A=1, B=2, etc), the second is the year (Q=2017, R=2018, S=2019) and the third is the month (A=January, B=February, etc).  

I had originally ordered 4 sets but canceled 2 of them because I was concerned about the expiration date.  Each set was in a separate Isomers box which had a plastic wrap over it that appeared to be Evine packaging.  On that wrap, it stated 25 out of 29 on one package and 26 out of 29 on the other package.  So I'm assuming that I was one of the last to order it before it sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Suebdoo for asking, and @Linmo for again providing the date coding info. I hadn't seen this before and appreciate the time saving info, which I've now saved. ♡♡♡