Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Enzyme Facial Peel Serum Bonus Size 4.06 fl oz

@Chi-town girl - pretty sure it's the same product. Manuela brings back old favorites from time to time like the copper mask. Havent used Skinn translucence. I have combo skin so can't use most of D's products other than some pore, neck products & cleansers. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks, this is a good deal. I'm planning on using this on my neck and chest too.
Honored Contributor

Check your email or facebook (Melissa Minor's page) for coupon code good for 15% off $75 purchase, single or multiple items.

Can be used multiple times. Good thru May 30.

Thinking about an Isomers order but would they give credit for the item price when is is reduced for shows? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Check your email or facebook (Melissa Minor's page) for coupon code good for 15% off $75 purchase, single or multiple items.

Thinking about an Isomers order but would they give credit for the item price when is is reduced for shows? 

I am wondering the same thing. I came close to purchasing  the All in One Kit and the eye duo last night. The coupon expires the day before Isomers shows, which leaves me in a quandry. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl & @Lally

I've read that they will credit the difference within 30??? days but why not call CS to confirm. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl & @Lally

I've read that they will credit the difference within 30??? days but why not call CS to confirm. 

Good plan. Surely they have a policy.  I will do that later today. 

UPDATE: I called CS and they will indeed honor a lower price for 30 days. That coupon will get used this minute. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@porcelain wrote:

Definitely interested in this. I prefer enzymes for exfoliation because they're so gentle. Normally I look for papain or bromelain, usually papaya or pineapple enzymes.

Does anyone know which ingredient in this mask is the enzyme? I see the lactobacilius, but not the enzyme. Does the bacteria somehow generate the enzyme? Intrigued.

Yes, I'm also interested! 

I am fairly certain the enzyme is the Bactocillus Ferment, always has been. Same for Isomers Eye Peel.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlI've done this before.  If the price of the item during the shows is less than what what you paid (the full item price minus the 15%), they will credit you the difference.  If the shipping is reduced during the shows, they won't do any adjustments for that.  That being said, their system sometimes calculates things differently than what the CS reps tell you and I've had to call back multiple times to get things adjusted correctly.  I've found it's just easier to wait and order during the show period.  

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlI've done this before.  If the price of the item during the shows is less than what what you paid (the full item price minus the 15%), they will credit you the difference.  If the shipping is reduced during the shows, they won't do any adjustments for that.  That being said, their system sometimes calculates things differently than what the CS reps tell you and I've had to call back multiple times to get things adjusted correctly.  I've found it's just easier to wait and order during the show period.  

@Linmo - thank you! Good to know they will create the product pricing difference which could be the usual 20% reduction plus the coupon 15%. Something to think about. Not sure that I want to spend $75. Right now all that I want from the Isomers visit is this enzyme peel. 

Kudos to Evine offering this coupon for all that can be used multiple times over the entire weekend!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Enzyme peel is now $44.80 + s&h 4.99