Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS Enzyme Facial Peel Serum Bonus Size 4.06 fl oz

@rochelleS wrote:

Has anybody heard how long the bottle of the enzyme peel should last?  Don't know if Manuela mentioned this on air. There's nothing in the description or useage that indicates that it's an X day supply. Any thoughts? 

Wasn't the snail serum over 100.00 on the Isomers site or am I thinking  of another new product coming...maybe the latest Matrixyl?  Thanks. 

@rochelleSI use it once a week as a rinse-off mask and only on my face and neck.  The 1.86 oz bottle lasted me at least 6 months  I just opened my second bottle.  I'm very happy with the results.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Has anybody heard how long the bottle of the enzyme peel should last?  Don't know if Manuela mentioned this on air. There's nothing in the description or useage that indicates that it's an X day supply. Any thoughts? 

Wasn't the snail serum over 100.00 on the Isomers site or am I thinking  of another new product coming...maybe the latest Matrixyl?  Thanks. 

@rochelleSI use it once a week as a rinse-off mask and only on my face and neck.  The 1.86 oz bottle lasted me at least 6 months  I just opened my second bottle.  I'm very happy with the results.

@Linmo

Thank you. I definitely will be using this more than once weekly. More like every other night in conjunction with the Pro Peel, alternating with ABC. Apparently I am one who needs more peels. At least until my skin balances out, if such a thing happens with a peel regime. I just found another peel, 300 080 Isomers Daily Exfoliating Skin Care Serum. This is new to me. Great reviews etc. Also on AD. Have you heard about or used this? I'll have to read further plus try and figure how long the 4 oz bottle of the enzyme will last with additional use. And I'll probably use it  on the neck, dec, arms, hands and feet. Yup feet. A reviewer used this for mani pedi with glowing  comments. I'm too tired now to think straight but I think a second bottle is in serious consideration

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Are there any coupons? (Please don't post them if there are!) I see a RetailMeNot one that is working for some people but I might have used that one a while back & have no idea if it is still good or what exclusions there might be. They are so vague. 

@willdob3 - I searched for coupons. Nada. I previously used the ones I could find. And the Evine 15 off expired on 5/30

@Chi-town girl

thanks - I'm glad to hear that since I went ahead and purchased without one. 

I'm looking forward to getting these. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Linmo

Thank you. I definitely will be using this more than once weekly. More like every other night in conjunction with the Pro Peel, alternating with ABC. Apparently I am one who needs more peels. At least until my skin balances out, if such a thing happens with a peel regime. I just found another peel, 300 080 Isomers Daily Exfoliating Skin Care Serum. This is new to me. Great reviews etc. Also on AD. Have you heard about or used this? I'll have to read further plus try and figure how long the 4 oz bottle of the enzyme will last with additional use. And I'll probably use it  on the neck, dec, arms, hands and feet. Yup feet. A reviewer used this for mani pedi with glowing  comments. I'm too tired now to think straight but I think a second bottle is in serious consideration

@rochelleSYou're welcome.  I use the Daily Exfoliating Serum every night.  I use the Pro Peel and the Enzyme Peel each once a week in the morning (on different mornings).    I go through the Exfoliating Serum much faster than most of the other products and again I'm very happy with the results.  The 1.86 oz bottle lasts me about 2 months with daily use.  

Honored Contributor

I noticed that my SPF duo & enzyme peel both shipped but my snail gunk is still "in process" and the expected delivery date for it has changed to 6/27/17. If it doesn't ship very soon I'll be calling to request free shipping. 

Regular Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I noticed that my SPF duo & enzyme peel both shipped but my snail gunk is still "in process" and the expected delivery date for it has changed to 6/27/17. If it doesn't ship very soon I'll be calling to request free shipping. 

You must have bought when I did.  We are on  advanced order.  That's why it is shipping out late. 

Honored Contributor

@JoElla wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

You must have bought when I did.  We are on  advanced order.  That's why it is shipping out late. 

@JoElla

I don't recall them having announced advanced order yet when I ordered but I could have missed it. I wish they would list it on the product so you would know when ordering. Do you recall when it went to advanced order?

Respected Contributor

@willdob3@JoElla How much was the snail serum on Evine?  The Isomers website is offering it for $47 Canadian dollars, which is about $35 US dollars with free 2 day shipping.  

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo - good catch! It was $38.20 + 4.99 on Evine. 

Honored Contributor

@JoElla wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@JoElla

Has your snail serum shipped? Mine did. I had forgotten all about it so getting the email that it shipped was quite a surprise!