Super Contributor

Re: ISOMERS December Visit starts on 12/6

[ Edited ]

@FLGators i agree.  my desert island product.  use everyday with my body  lotion. makes a world of difference.

Super Contributor

I have been looking for the Daily Exfoliating Cleanser with Tea Tree Extract  but haven't`t seen much.  Hope they`re not discontinuing  it, love that stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hershey2 I do see this cleanser right now on Isomers page on evine, there is a duo and other combination. Both sets are on auto delivery also, and at about $35 each.

ISOMERS Skincare Daily Exfoliating Cleanser Duo 8.12 oz Each - 300-049
300-049- ISOMERS Skincare Daily Exfoliating Cleanser Duo 8.12 oz Each
ISOMERS Skincare Manuela's Cleansing Duo - 312-443
312-443- ISOMERS Skincare Manuela's Cleansing Duo
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

why ruin a good thing?Smiley Sad matrixyl 20% was one of the things i would reorder

@FLGators, this is what I learned lately reading on the subject of Matrixyl from a FB fans of Isomers, done by a very intelligent member, who did some intense reasearch about different forms of Matrixyl offered by Isomers.

@FleaMktQn, you were also interested in maybe purchase bonus size Matrixyl coming out tomorrow, here is some new (to me) info.

Let's talk about MATRIXYL.

I think there's some confusion about the various forms of Matrixyl so I want to try to offer some clarification........

There are 3 different forms of MATRIXYL:

***Matrixyl - the original one, first came out in approximately 2000.
*key ingredient: Palmitoyl-Pentapeptide 4
- as effective as retinol; targets deep wrinkles & dermal matrix (plumps skin)

***Matrixyl 3000 - Isomers is the company that helped name it Smiley Wink
*key ingredients: Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- targets wrinkles and hydration (smooths surface)

***Matrixyl Synthe’6 - the newest member of the matrixyl family.
*key ingredient: Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38
-increases the synthesis of 6 major constituents of the matrix and dermal-epidermal junction; smooths wrinkles from the inside out; targets visible wrinkle depth, width and volume, targets skin roughness

Isomers offers two basic Serum formulations of Matrixyl:
*Matrixyl 20% Solution= original Matrixyl and Matrixyl 3000.

*Matrixyl ADVANCED= original Matrixyl, Matrixyl 3000 & Matrixyl Synthe’6.

The Matrixyl 20% comes in a face serum and a body cream.

The Matrixyl Advanced with all 3 forms comes in a face serum only.

The Advanced series is the "aging backwards" technology... up to 1 year younger per week in the studies that Isomers has done.
[note: the Matrixyl Advanced face cream is Matrixyl & Matrixyl Synthe'6 only]

Why is this important?

Isomers is offering the Matrixyl ADVANCED Serum this next visit in an 8.12 oz size. I personally don't remember Isomers ever offering the Matrixyl ADVANCED Serum in this size before...... they have had the Matrixyl 20% but not the Advanced.

Reminder: Matrixyl ADVANCED Serum has all 3 forms of Matrixyl.

I don't know of any other company that offers all 3 forms of Matrixyl in one formulation, and it's the only Isomers product with all 3. This is a really big deal.

The advanced serum is $66 in the 1 ounce size....the 8.12 oz is a $535.92 value. Right now Evine has the price at $100 but I am sure the price will come down during the shows ....

Maybe it's the TTV......

We'll have to wait until showtime to see what the price will be.

I hope this helps you understand Matrixyl a little better!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko, I really enjoy reading your posts. They're very informative and help me make some decisions about what to buy.  The post about Matrixyl is most interesting.  I love the 20% that I bought before. Looking forward to seeing the advanced.  Thank You! Woman Very Happy

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

@DJP wrote:

@sonechko, I really enjoy reading your posts. They're very informative and help me make some decisions about what to buy.  The post about Matrixyl is most interesting.  I love the 20% that I bought before. Looking forward to seeing the advanced.  Thank You! Woman Very Happy

Spoiler

Thank you very much for your kind words @DJP! But all the credit for the Matrixyl post should go to a smart Lady putting together bits and pieces of the info into this informative essay on Matrxyl! She chooses to remain anonymous, but I am very much grateful to her for this info.

I did not know the difference myself, and kind of was even upset, thinking that it was not 20% presented this time in super size, and somehow it must be a "lesser" Matrixyl! Woman LOL

I too became very interested in purchasing this bonus size offered, whether before - I was not.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@DJP wrote:

Spoiler

Thank you very much for your kind words @DJP! But all the credit for the Matrixyl post should go to a smart Lady putting together bits and pieces of the info into this informative essay on Matrxyl! She chooses to remain anonymous, but I am very much grateful to her for this info.

I did not know the difference myself, and kind of was even upset, thinking that it was not 20% presented this time in super size, and somehow it must be a "lesser" Matrixyl! Woman LOL

I too became very interested in purchasing this bonus size offered, whether before - I was not.

@sonechko Thanks for all the great info Heart

I will also be seriously considering this matrixyl Smiley Wink The other thing I think I should get is the copper P duo Smiley Very Happy Feel free to shoot me a text when something comes on I need to watch or the probable best price is being offered Woman Very Happy

I'm hoping we can find time to talk tomorrow, many many Thanks HeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this will be the TTV.  The last time that they offered the advanced matrixyl as a TTV, it was the 1.86 oz along with the cream.  I purchased it and had never tried the matrixyl products before.  I had a reaction to it (along with many other Evine reviewers that I read about).  I would love to get the results that others have had with this product, but probably will not purchase this one.  Most likely, it was a bad batch of either the serum or the cream, but I'm happy with my regular regime and don't need to fix what's not broken.  I also had a reaction to the Ultimate Super Serum, which most people love.  I will get the Copper P serum and mask.  I get amazing results from those products.

Esteemed Contributor

I too, @Linmo believe the bonus size Matrixyl is going to be a TTV tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you had a reaction to it. I am lucky to never have any reaction to any of Isomers products.

Super Skin Serum is one of my very favorites, because I like how it feels and how easily it spreads out on skin!  I almost can feel it go to work  immediately as I put it on! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, of course @FleaMktQn!  I'll post and I'll let you know as soon as! Tomorrow night hopefully. Though this is a longer visit, and they may spread the speacials out a little bit. Yes, I will have time tomorrow too! Anytime. Woman Happy