Esteemed Contributor

Re: ber Manuela addressing this on one of the show

You are most welcome @Tricolor!  Like you, I don't spend time in the sun, except occassionally and I think my skin will benefit greatly with this Isomers sunscreen mixed in my moisturizer.

But I do understand about the improtance of sunscreen and I am on a look out for the ultimate one with higher protection index too.

Respected Contributor

Re: ber Manuela addressing this on one of the show

[ Edited ]

Based on the program guide, it looks like the 8 oz Copper P serum will be the TTV for the Isomers visit beginning on Thursday evening.  It's scheduled to be launched on Wednesday evening at 8 PM EST on Heather's Beauty Experience Show.  Other new items for the visit include the retiniacin duo, a fast lift eye duo (yippee!), a sunscreen duo, a bonus size double duty cleanser and a 3 piece kit including deep crease, super skin serum and wrinkle viper.

Screenshot 2017-04-02 07.12.12.png

Screenshot 2017-04-02 07.03.35.png

Screenshot 2017-04-02 07.02.58.png

Screenshot 2017-04-02 07.04.29.png

Screenshot 2017-04-02 07.04.53.png

Screenshot 2017-04-02 07.04.07.png

Trusted Contributor

Re: ISOMERS - Copper P and other Items brought for this visit

I plan to buy the retiniacin duo. Not getting anymore of that sunscreen.

Turns out I must have gone ahead and thrown out the sunscreen after all. Oh well.

Thanks to you all for always being so good about posting appearance dates and products. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMERS - Copper P and other Items brought for this visit

@sonechko wrote:

@isaboo, here is Lab description on Copper P:

What is it?

• Intensive treatment for dramatic all-around skin calming, hydrating and smoothing. Boasting our innovative mineral-peptide complex concentrate that hydrates to firm and visibly calm & enhance skin for a clearer, younger, softer and smoother looking facial contour. Fragrance and paraben free. Gentle and suitable for everyone. 
  • is a best friend to aging, delicate and sensitive skin.
  • is a five-element blend of trace elements with a similar ratio found in healthy skin.
    • contains magnesium, iron, zinc, copper and silicon.

Why is it unique/different?

• Concentrate of trace minerals and peptides
  • Supports collagen renewal
  • Armed with antioxidants, it helps fight free radical damage
  • Helps nourish and thicken the skin through hydration
  • Helps firm the skin, smoothing out the appearance of lines and wrinkles
  • Clear serum concentrate that uses trace elements and bio-peptide technology to help improve the appearance of the skin.

Contains:

TRACE MINERAL BLEND

• Contains various trace minerals in a proprietary blend. 
  • These trace minerals are Magnesium Ferment Saccharomyces, Iron Ferment Saccharomyces, Zinc Ferment Saccharomyces, Copper Ferment Saccharomyces, Silicon Ferment Saccharomyces.
  • To mimic blend naturally found in skin. i.e. In a naturally occurring ratio as found in healthy skin and hair.
  • Minerals are not manufactured by the body, you need to add them – we think its equally important to add them to the skin as well.
  • Copper is the most popular of the trace minerals in this blend, due to its role as an anti-oxidant, and with surface skin collagen support.
  • Zinc plays a key role in comforting and balancing skin. (i.e. zinc creams on baby diaper rash is a very popular solution).

BIO-PEPTIDE CL

Messenger peptide that stimulates the skin to support collagen and glycosaminoglycans. 

It has been compared to retinoic acid and vitamin c; and is thus recommended for the support of the dermal matrix for its firming and anti wrinkle action. It helps to thicken while being a natural substance that remains a gentle yet effective skin smoother.

Demonstrated Cosmetic Activity:

In Vitro

• Stimulates / Synthesis of collagen by fibroblast +350%
  • Stimulates / Synthesis of GAG (hyaluronic acid) by fibroblast + 146%

Ex Vivo

• Synthesis of collagen and skin repair +96% VS Retinoic Acid (Retin A) + 92%
  • Messenger peptide
  • Supports thickening of the skin
  • Anti wrinkle effect
    · Reduces skin roughness
    · Reduces mean wrinkle depth (smoothes the skin)
    · Addresses deep and fine lines (crows feet and other wrinkles)
  • Key cosmetic active that addresses and supports collagen
  • Collagen most abundant protein of the skin – important for skin integrity; fullness; smoothness
  • “wrinkles are nothing more or less than the depletion of collagen in the skin”– if this is true; ingredients that help support / maintain collagen are key for promoting youthful; smooth; line free skin
  • Bio peptide cl – is an important addition to skin smoothing formulations for its anti wrinkle activity and also because it has no irritant or dehydrating side effects

Who is it for?

• All skin types
  • Especially delicate, damaged and stressed skin
  • Oil free, excellent for problematic skin

@isaboo I had the Copper P umpteen years ago and wanted to refresh my memory of its uses. I looked at the reviews of all the current listings on evine. There's the one oz, two oz and the newly listed jumbo eight+ ounce available on site. Lots and lots of comments on the multiple uses and results many have experienced. This was very informative and may be most helpful to you too. Check these out.

And @sonechko, thank you for providing the lab description♡.