Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS_Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 15% Solution

@sonechko  Your Welcome!.  I have to say that starting using it BEFORE the lines are deep is probably the key here.  It will not fix deep line and such... hopefully just prevent them from getting to that point before the damage is done.

Respected Contributor

I just heard Manuela say to use this after the other serums.  I have always put this on first since it is very thin.  Maybe I will try using it after other serums to see if that makes a difference.  

Honored Contributor

Did nothing for me either, used it in targeted expression line areas.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

I just heard Manuela say to use this after the other serums.  I have always put this on first since it is very thin.  Maybe I will try using it after other serums to see if that makes a difference.  

@Linmo, I heard this too, and was thinking it should go on clean skin first.... But it makes more sense what Manuela is saying, and I'll follow that suggestion.

The other new think I learned from her today, was letting the liquid stuff from Micro-Derma Peel SIT till dries out and only after that put the scrubbing product on! I did not know. I used them together.

The third thing with neck peel and cream - put the peel at night on clean neck and in the MORNING after washing use the neck cream.

I love how Manuela shares these little tricks with us, as she discovers how these products work best.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sonechko  Your Welcome!.  I have to say that starting using it BEFORE the lines are deep is probably the key here.  It will not fix deep line and such... hopefully just prevent them from getting to that point before the damage is done.

Lol! Thanks goodness, @SeaMaiden! I never let those lines go deep. I did take care of my skin with Isomers for awhile, and whatever products I use - they won't allow those lines to get too happy and too deep! Smiley Happy