Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS - 9/13 Email, retiring products

@barefootwillow wrote:

I checked on the website and don't see this item listed.   Has anyone else seen the item for sale on the website at the reduced price?  Is there a special item number to search? Thank you!

@barefootwillow yes it is on Isomers' website, not Evine. It is there.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchThere is not a list yet that I'm aware of.  Here's the email:

ISOMERS Key Beauty Essential: 
A must-have for everyone’s make up case and travel kit!

ISOMERS Skin Perfecting Wand : One Touch Concealer.... Easy to use, Easy to travel!
(and at this price, easy to share!)
 More than just a concealer – with collagen  supporting peptides this concealer is a real work-horse.
Great coverage, perfected look.

Last call: we have decided to discontinue some of our older products to make room in our line for newer and more advanced products.  Stay tuned for more clear-outs and watch out for the new! 
Special Offer Price: $15.00
(regular price: $8.00 each)
3 x 8ml/ 0.27 fl oz each  

Thx @Linmo  - this is the only info I rec'd @JeanLouiseFinch.  Used the link provided in the email and it showed a grouping of products on ISOMERS site. Some did indicate special/reduced pricing. Check the ISOMERS website. 

Unfortunately,  no list of retiring or new was provided. So we need to monitor for follow up emails - that's the impression I have - ISOMERS will send emails with updates.  

And I suspect Manuela will comment about the new during Evine shows. Question I have in addition to which products are affected,  "will there will discounts also offered at Evine"

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@barefootwillow wrote:

I checked on the website and don't see this item listed.   Has anyone else seen the item for sale on the website at the reduced price?  Is there a special item number to search? Thank you!

@barefootwillow yes it is on Isomers' website, not Evine. It is there.

@HappyDaze

I purchased a set of these this AM as it is the concealer I've used for years.  Remember Isomers is a (dot) CA

ABOUT RETIRING PRODUCTS

Last week I tried to place an order for her Immortal Eye Zone Booster and was told by her CS that it has been discontinued!  GASP!

I am well and truly bummed as it is the ONLY eye product I've ever found that I can use right up to the edges of my eye and on top lid!  It works like a dream too.

I got the 'feeling' that the Immortal Line is going, but CS wouldn't come out and say it.

Since then I've been grabbing up this product from eBay.

I also have an email into Manuela because the product CS recommended as a replacement is NOT a good solution.

Insert emjoi of Drythe pitching a HISSY FIT!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe isn't the Immortal line fairly new, as in just in the past few years? Odd she'd already be discontinuing it. I tried the two eye products (booster and serum I think, one of the ones you mentioned) but never saw any difference, in fact maybe a bit drier around my eye even? I have fine lines in the outer corners that appear when I smile and was hoping it might help those a bit but no change. Did you actually see some changes with it or do you just use it for preventative and like it because you can safely use it around your eyes?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe isn't the Immortal line fairly new, as in just in the past few years? Odd she'd already be discontinuing it. I tried the two eye products (booster and serum I think, one of the ones you mentioned) but never saw any difference, in fact maybe a bit drier around my eye even? I have fine lines in the outer corners that appear when I smile and was hoping it might help those a bit but no change. Did you actually see some changes with it or do you just use it for preventative and like it because you can safely use it around your eyes?

@HappyDaze

The fine lines at the corners of my eyes plump right up! Stay that way for hours.  Of course not permanent, but great and long lasting. NO kidding, you know I don't just 'fall' for a product w/o good reason.  For me to be stalking on eBay is telling.  Now remember,  I can't use ANYTHING else so close to my eyes since I had shingles in them, so this may be one reason I'm SO sold on this product, but certainly not the only one.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ISOMERS Friday email/update for another retiring product.

Friday FirmUp from ISOMERS! Get your perk- on!
Support your bustline with ISOMERS CREMA SENO.

Restore, tone, enhance and maintain a curvier bust profile. An uplifting formulation designed to target the bust contour area. 

Special offer price: $18.00
40% in savings!
3 x 120ml/ 4.06 fl oz

Last call: we have decided to discontinue some of our older products to make room in our line for newer and more advanced products. 
Stay tuned for more clear-outs and watch
out for the new! 

Month Long September Offer: 

Indulge your skin and your senses with
ISOMERS Scentious Body Care Sets.

Divine, re-energizing & rejuvenating body care formulations.

The following Body Care sets will be available during the *month of September.

Choose one or choose them all.....each Body Set (240ml/ 8.12 fl oz each) is $22.50 CAD.

PLUS Gift with Purchase:
With each purchase of a Scentious Body Care set we will automatically include our Moroccan Gommage Therapy. (240ml/ 8.12 fl oz ; a $20.00 value). Start your journey with this exotic gommage….then move on to your head to toe body wash, and finally application of one of our luxurious body creams.

Glorious - Light floral notes engulf our Glorious body care...imparts a sense of wonder and joy.

Franken-Myrrh - Feel grounded when you use this Franken-Myrrh Hand Wash...elegant woodsy notes offer an aroma-therapeutic experience for the mind, body& spirit.

Juniper Lemon Mint - Refreshing Juniper berries with a subtle hint of citrusy Lemon Mint...this delightful combination gently stimulates the senses, bringing forth tranquility.

White Tea & Ginger - Ignite your senses.....highly refreshing with a touch of zest to uplift mind, body & spirit.

1609: (Uplift) Crema Seno Trio

• 3 x Uplift Crema Seno 120ml
Original Price: 30.00
Kit Price: $18.00

What is it?

• Help firm and sculpt bust contour
  • An uplifting formulation combining select phyto and  peptide technologies to support the delicate and fragile skin tissue of the upper torso (ie: bustline, décolleté).
  • Helps firm and tone the skin via hydration supporting this delicate skin tissue.
  • The longer you use it the better the results.

Who is it for?

• Women who want to restore, enhance, maintain curvier bust profile.
  • Skin that has lost tone or become fragile and delicate over time.
  • Sensitive / delicate skin – formulation free of fragrance and parabens.

Why is it different?

• Nature and science come together to extract key ingredients to help address this area and its particular concerns

Contains:

From Nature –

Asian Plant; Sarsasapogenin

The active substance promoting the shapeliness of the décolleté

In vivo:

56-day clinical trial on 28 volunteers who applied a cream gel containing 5%
VOLUFILINE™ to one breast twice daily. Each subject acted as her own control
(one untreated breast). Application was randomized.

Measurement of the remodeling effect using the FOITS method:

• 1.4% increase in the volume at T28 days;
  • up to a 2.2% increase at T56 days

For the best responders:

• 6.4% increase at 28 days
  • and 8.4% increase at 56 days

wheat, barley, arnica all in the correct isomer, work in concert for skin firmness and tone

From Science –

Asian plant extract identified as supporting an increase in surface volume and supporting adipose curves of the body (i.e. bust contour).

• Improves appearance, tone, and clarity of the skin
  • From science the extracts are engineered and isolated to form an invisible network on the skin for additional support, like a “virtual bra technology” to help provide firming and toning benefits to the bust area.

Results:

• After one application, skin looks and feels softer, smoother and suppler.
  • After one week, skin in the bust area feels tighter.
  • After two weeks, skins feel firmer.
  • After four weeks, skin looks firmer

Comments from users: women who tried it saw/felt:

• An overall improvement of the appearance in the bust area.
  • Their breasts were more toned.
  • Tighter skin in the breast area.
  • A visible reduction in stretch marks.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Thank you, ladies for the information to check the actual Isomers website.  I didn't even give it a thought!  Looks like I missed the concealer, but I will think to look there in the future Smiley Happy