Honored Contributor

ISOMERS - 9/13 Email, retiring products

Rec'd email from ISOMERS today with this special offer. Noticed the comment about retiring some products to offer new.

Wonder what's the 'new' and what else is being discontinued! 

ISOMERS Skin Perfecting Wand : One Touch Concealer.... Easy to use, Easy to travel! (and at this price, easy to share!) 

More than just a concealer – with collagen  supporting peptides this concealer is a real work-horse.

Great coverage, perfected look.

Last call: we have decided to discontinue some of our older products to make room in our line for newer and more advanced products.  Stay tuned for more clear-outs and watch out for the new! 

Special Offer Price: $15.00
(regular price: $8.00 each)
3 x 8ml/ 0.27 fl oz each   

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMERS - 9/13 Email, retiring products

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Wonder what's the 'new' and what else is being discontinued! 

@Chi-town girl  I got the email, and was wondering the same thing... mostly, what's coming out!  I've never used the concealer, so don't plan on ordering it.

Respected Contributor

During their last Evine visit, I heard that the new Be Calm product is replacing the ceramide serum which I love.  I'm planning to stock up before it goes away!

Regular Contributor

I only hope they don't get rid of the moisture mask. I love using that stuff after doing hateful summertime yard word.
Respected Contributor

@Bluecage wrote:
I only hope they don't get rid of the moisture mask. I love using that stuff after doing hateful summertime yard word.

@BluecageI enjoy the moisture mask as well.  If you haven't already, you should try the Copper P mask sometime.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl (or anyone else who received the email) - Is it possible for you the c/p the retiring products list?  Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The Moisture Mask has been around since the beginning, so it will probably stay.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinchThere is not a list yet that I'm aware of.  Here's the email:

ISOMERS Key Beauty Essential: 
A must-have for everyone’s make up case and travel kit!

ISOMERS Skin Perfecting Wand : One Touch Concealer.... Easy to use, Easy to travel!
(and at this price, easy to share!)
 More than just a concealer – with collagen  supporting peptides this concealer is a real work-horse.

Last call: we have decided to discontinue some of our older products to make room in our line for newer and more advanced products.  Stay tuned for more clear-outs and watch out for the new! 
3 x 8ml/ 0.27 fl oz each  
Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchThere is not a list yet that I'm aware of.  Here's the email:

ISOMERS Key Beauty Essential: 
A must-have for everyone’s make up case and travel kit!

ISOMERS Skin Perfecting Wand : One Touch Concealer.... Easy to use, Easy to travel!
(and at this price, easy to share!)

Last call: we have decided to discontinue some of our older products to make room in our line for newer and more advanced products.  Stay tuned for more clear-outs and watch out for the new! 
3 x 8ml/ 0.27 fl oz each  

Thanks @Linmo.  Hopefully someone will post the list when it becomes available.

Regular Contributor

I checked on the website and don't see this item listed.   Has anyone else seen the item for sale on the website at the reduced price?  Is there a special item number to search? Thank you!