Honored Contributor

I'm still an Isomers customer. One of my long term favs is the Fast Lift Eye serum - it hasn't been in stock or offered at ShopHQ for quite awhile. 

This looks like a very good value kit - $90 and it includes the FLES! Also includes the highly rated Vitamin C & Ferulic 15% serum. These 2 products would cost $100 if bought individually. The remaining products are a bonus.

It's a good try me kit for anyone wanting to try this brand

320-345
ISOMERS Skincare "Forever Young" 7-Piece Skincare Routine

This skincare collection from ISOMERS contains everything you need for a younger looking, fresh, hydrated complexion that helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles and dark circles.

3437D6E4-7298-474C-955C-3120E713CCDF.jpeg

Includes
  • Without A Trace Makeup Remover 1.86 oz
  • Double Duty Cleanser 4.06 oz
  • Fast Lift Eye Serum 1.01 oz
  • Vitamin C & Ferulic 15% Skin Brightening Concentrate 1.01 oz
  • StemGenesis Intensive Serum Concentrate 1.01 oz
  • Forever Youth Moisture Cream 1.86 oz
  • Lip Hydrating & Protecting

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is another TTV $125. This Matriyl-4 serum is also in my regime.

Free shipping for Isomers orders of $99 min with SHQ card

314-043
ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Matrixyl-4 Serum & Oligopeptide-24 Cream Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMERS 7p TTV

[ Edited ]

This is a boot camp product that Manuela suggests is used once or twice annually, set aside your usual serums and use these daily until end of bottle.

I haven't tried these products yet but plan to do at some future time

This Day Only $80

316-255
ISOMERS Skincare Stem Genesis PUR Orchid Eye Lift & Face Serum Duo

64200AF7-30EE-46E8-81D4-C72E7FC1FBC1.jpeg

Respected Contributor

thanks for posting @Chi-town girl .  The kit looks interesting.   I use the Isomers eye serums (not sure of which ones) and have liked them so may try this kit.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm still an Isomers customer. One of my long term favs is the Fast Lift Eye serum - it hasn't been in stock or offered at ShopHQ for quite awhile. 

This looks like a very good value kit - $90 and it includes the FLES! Also includes the highly rated Vitamin C & Ferulic 15% serum. These 2 products would cost $100 if bought individually. The remaining products are a bonus.

It's a good try me kit for anyone wanting to try this brand

320-345
ISOMERS Skincare "Forever Young" 7-Piece Skincare Routine

This skincare collection from ISOMERS contains everything you need for a younger looking, fresh, hydrated complexion that helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles and dark circles.

3437D6E4-7298-474C-955C-3120E713CCDF.jpeg

Includes
  • Without A Trace Makeup Remover 1.86 oz
  • Double Duty Cleanser 4.06 oz
  • Fast Lift Eye Serum 1.01 oz
  • Vitamin C & Ferulic 15% Skin Brightening Concentrate 1.01 oz
  • StemGenesis Intensive Serum Concentrate 1.01 oz
  • Forever Youth Moisture Cream 1.86 oz
  • Lip Hydrating & Protecting

FLES is one of my favorites @Chi-town girl I have  a bunch of kits in my basket, the caspara oil kit is on my list. I love that oil, so light weight and can be used on hair as well. I really don't need anything. Unless they sweeten the pot with a coupon, I am not buying anything

Respected Contributor

Just ordered the FLES.  The 2 piece eye serum I have is the eye refresh duo

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

Just ordered the FLES.  The 2 piece eye serum I have is the eye refresh duo

@Jk9 - yes, I was tempted to get that 2p eye kit - the mask looks interesting. I still have some of her eye peel and would like to reorder it but I watched the presentation of the 2p kit with mask and the way Manuela described the usage/results of the mask, it might be a good alternative. Are you familiar with the eye peel product and how it might compare to the mask?

I'm glad I caught the 7p kit - it's been a year since I ordered anything from Isomers and SHQ. I will definitely use everything in this kit - great value!