Frequent Contributor

Re: ISOMERS 1/17 TS, 1/18 and 1/19.....

Wondering if any of the experts here could help..I am trying to figure out what I should do and sure could use any feedback available.  Smiley Happy To start, I am unclear about the  differences between the Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Serum and the Matrixyl-4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum.  (I am on subscription for the M. -4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum and Oligopeptide Cream and currently have 1.5 bottles of the super-size M. Advanced Wrinkle D. Serum.)  Trying to figure out if I should get the TTV large M. -4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum (the subscription serum bottle is much smaller, but does include the cream...)  and rotate the Wrinkle Defense Serum or just stay with what I have.  Unfortunately, I haven't been using the -4 Collagen Serum and cream enough to be sure if it seems to be working better than the M. Wrinkle D. S or not.  (I know results are personal...just asking for input about the two different Matrixyl serums.  I have read the ingredients on each and have been trying to google them, but am overwhelmed.)  Seems some def. prefer the M. -4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum.  Any input so, So, SO appreciated.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Smiley Happy  (P.S. I am trying to reduce my arsenal to fewer products that I can keep up with and be more sure to use before they expire...I am not the best at doing so...and this is helping me accomplish that, too!  TY!)

Esteemed Contributor

@prior1 wrote:

Wondering if any of the experts here could help..I am trying to figure out what I should do and sure could use any feedback available.  Smiley Happy To start, I am unclear about the  differences between the Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Serum and the Matrixyl-4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum.  (I am on subscription for the M. -4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum and Oligopeptide Cream and currently have 1.5 bottles of the super-size M. Advanced Wrinkle D. Serum.)  Trying to figure out if I should get the TTV large M. -4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum (the subscription serum bottle is much smaller, but does include the cream...)  and rotate the Wrinkle Defense Serum or just stay with what I have.  Unfortunately, I haven't been using the -4 Collagen Serum and cream enough to be sure if it seems to be working better than the M. Wrinkle D. S or not.  (I know results are personal...just asking for input about the two different Matrixyl serums.  I have read the ingredients on each and have been trying to google them, but am overwhelmed.)  Seems some def. prefer the M. -4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum.  Any input so, So, SO appreciated.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Smiley Happy  (P.S. I am trying to reduce my arsenal to fewer products that I can keep up with and be more sure to use before they expire...I am not the best at doing so...and this is helping me accomplish that, too!  TY!)

@prior1

To be short (it's late) I'd say Matrixyl-4 has everything in it that other Matrixyl and more - neodermal technology.

To date this one is definitely best serum to spend your money on. You can always use up your other Matrixyl eventually. As to whether for you to stay with subscription for a duo you have, or to get a TTV - it's up to you. 

I have the same dilemma - a subscription for Duo, but I'll am going for a TTV - it is just a great deal for a pure active ingredients filled 4.06 oz bottle of latest Matrixyl formula available. Does not happen every day in my opinion. 

Isomers have a limited supply of Matrixyl material per year from Sederma, and only can share this much with us.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much sonechko!  I really appreciate the information and perspective...as my brain is on overload with looking up the ingredients, considering the subscription vs. TTV, etc.  Smiley LOL  That sounds like a good approach.  I figure I can rotate the other Martrixyl (I def. use it daily) with the new...and the price does seem great!  (And the facial cleanser price looks incredible. too...I should add that!)  Esp. now when I am trying to narrow down the products I stock/use, having these for a good base seems like a solid direction.   (Other basics I am currently using are: H-PUR 100, Glutathiosome Plus Serum, Fast Lift Eye Serum and the sunscreen.)  Thanks for "talking" me through this and, again, for the info.!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@prior1 wrote:

Thanks so much sonechko!  I really appreciate the information and perspective...as my brain is on overload with looking up the ingredients, considering the subscription vs. TTV, etc.  Smiley LOL  That sounds like a good approach.  I figure I can rotate the other Martrixyl (I def. use it daily) with the new...and the price does seem great!  (And the facial cleanser price looks incredible. too...I should add that!)  Esp. now when I am trying to narrow down the products I stock/use, having these for a good base seems like a solid direction.   (Other basics I am currently using are: H-PUR 100, Glutathiosome Plus Serum, Fast Lift Eye Serum and the sunscreen.)  Thanks for "talking" me through this and, again, for the info.!

I understand. My brain is on overload also. There are many things to decide. When you are ready to buy, try to see if mail.and the number twenty with it, see if would work for you to make your order less expensive. @prior1 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you!!! Smiley Happy  I'll try!

Frequent Contributor

sonechko the discount worked!!!  Hope this kindess comes back to you in a BIG way!!!  Thank you SO MUCH again!!!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko - does this expire tonight? was thinking of waiting till the mask price comes down but evine has this wierd rules, their coupon normally expires at 10pm. the mask is scheduled for the 11pm hr.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You buy now and call for a price reduction later @FLGators

I hope @Porcelain would be also interested in this

Honored Contributor

@sonechko  I just tried it and it wouldn't work. Is it something just for specific customers?

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@sonechko  I just tried it and it wouldn't work. Is it something just for specific customers?

@SahmIam It worked for me... enter the word @sonechko gave and number without the period.

@sonechko Thanks! I saved 43 dollars... I cancelled the order I place earlier and placed another one using the codeSmiley Happy

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb