Honored Contributor

For those who ordered during the last show, 3 new items debuted. My opinion of them:

1) Without a Trace makeup remover.

Hate it. On a dry cotton pad, it pulls over the eye area and gets stuck on mascara. Wet it and it doesn't get stuck but leaves a slimy film over my eyes and skin that after using any facial cleaner, stills feel icky. I canceled my subscription on this. I'll use it up but bleh. Also, you need to use quite a bit of product. I mean...a LOT of product. The film over the eyes is bothersome as I wear contacts, so really disappointed in this product. I'm always on the lookout for a great makeup remover....sadly this is not one.

2) Super size Vit. C and Ferulic Acid 15% serum.

Love it. No issue. Goes on easily and dries down quickly. Layers beautifully. Glad I purchased 2.

3) Lip Plumping Concentrate Duo

Love it. I use a product from Lancer that plumps and hydrates. I was almost out when this came on so I ordered the set. Fantastic. It does make your lips look fuller as well as hydrates them. Another winner.

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMER review on new items.

@SahmIam wrote:

For those who ordered during the last show, 3 new items debuted. My opinion of them:

1) Without a Trace makeup remover.

Hate it. On a dry cotton pad, it pulls over the eye area and gets stuck on mascara. Wet it and it doesn't get stuck but leaves a slimy film over my eyes and skin that after using any facial cleaner, stills feel icky. I canceled my subscription on this. I'll use it up but bleh. Also, you need to use quite a bit of product. I mean...a LOT of product. The film over the eyes is bothersome as I wear contacts, so really disappointed in this product. I'm always on the lookout for a great makeup remover....sadly this is not one.

2) Super size Vit. C and Ferulic Acid 15% serum.

Love it. No issue. Goes on easily and dries down quickly. Layers beautifully. Glad I purchased 2.

3) Lip Plumping Concentrate Duo

Love it. I use a product from Lancer that plumps and hydrates. I was almost out when this came on so I ordered the set. Fantastic. It does make your lips look fuller as well as hydrates them. Another winner.

@SahmIam   Enjoyed reading your reviews!  I have the vit C SERUM TOO....

WHEN DO YOU APPLY IT?  On dry clean skin with nothing else on your skin...then apply other serums and creams?  Or?......Thanks for helping me out here🙂

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Being honest, I'm still experimenting with it, lol. At night, after cleansing, I've applied it on dry skin followed by other products that state "use after serums/before moisturizing". I've cocktailed it with my Copper P serum and moisturized.  I'm alternating the night use of it with the Retiniacin Night Treatment at this time.

I use the All In One Firming serum daily and have cocktailed the Vit. C with it; works well. The Firming serum dries very quickly and combining the two, it allows more slip and therefore, easier coverage over face and neck. I'm thinking that as I use up other products I have, I will eventually use the Vit. C and Firming Serum this way as my day products.

I have so many products I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate. I"m also discovering  what I really love and what is so-so; The All in One line is proving to be a great choice for me (this Vit C is part of that line, I beleive, with it's orange label). I think it's easy to go over-board have many duplicates without realizing it.

I would try it at night on dry skin first, then adding your serums and moisturizer. 

HTH! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam   Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam  .... I also got the serum, but it just arrived yesterday.  I used it this morning, before my other serums.  I didn't combine them, which is what I usually do, because it said it would feel oily for a few minutes.  I think I should have used it last, but would rather coctail it with the other serums.  I'll try that tomorrow.

My face is fine today, but as for a review, I'll have to see if I get results!  LOL  (I hope I do!)