Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

@lucky-girl wrote:

Hm do you think it will be when presented?

ty. 

@lucky-girl, they don't tell us these things, but here is show schedule. That's all we know. I'd guess, they'll present it out of the gate! Smiley Happy

No automatic alt text available.

Valued Contributor

I have a load in my shopping bag. Was just trying to get an idea.  I am an old newbie.  So. Thanks for your help

Valued Contributor

Isomers 312 623, Gluthiosome serum and pollution defense creRe: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

This is the load in my cart.  Of course I can not buy all of it. lol.  Maybe you could pick out the ones that would be great starters ....for my mature dry skin.  tyvm

1....312 623  Isomers Gluthisome face serum w/ defen4 piece set w/ cosmetic bage cream.

2. 312 503 Matrixyl 

3. 312 575  4 piece set w/ cosmetic bag

4.  306 049  stem genesis plasma 200 eye firming formula

5.  311 684   all in one 4 piece set  

thanks for any help...if you don't have time for me...it's okay....thanks anyway...

lucky  xo   thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers 312 623, Gluthiosome serum and pollution defense creRe: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

@lucky-girl wrote:

This is the load in my cart.  Of course I can not buy all of it. lol.  Maybe you could pick out the ones that would be great starters ....for my mature dry skin.  tyvm

1....312 623  Isomers Gluthisome face serum w/ defen4 piece set w/ cosmetic bage cream.

2. 312 503 Matrixyl 

3. 312 575  4 piece set w/ cosmetic bag

4.  306 049  stem genesis plasma 200 eye firming formula

5.  311 684   all in one 4 piece set  

thanks for any help...if you don't have time for me...it's okay....thanks anyway...

lucky  xo   thanks

@lucky-girlAll of the above are great products - wonderful basket! Especially for an older newbie! Cat Happy I have ALL these products you listed, and plan on getting more of them! For sure. Have you used any Isomers products before?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers 312 623, Gluthiosome serum and pollution defense creRe: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

[ Edited ]

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/15894517_2047795285446820_7328385868065869457_n.jpg?oh=6e28135929fdaec5e0f2951ee28f641f&oe=58E77F23

Bonus Size Gluthiosome Face Serum w/ Pollution Defense Cream - 312-623 is back up on Isomers page. Four more days, Ladies!

The Glutathiosome face serum has been enhanced and will be offered in a bonus size when it's presented this visit......
Now called Glutathiosome Plus, the face serum has been reformulated to include two new ingredients [listed below]

For more information about the entire formulation, check it out on Isomers website

All information shown here for the two new ingredients is from the Isomers website:
***TEGO® Pep 4-17
Bioactive tetra-peptide with superior collagen boosting activity.
is a peptide sequence based on skins own structure, minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and reduces skin roughness
Shows superior collagen, hyaluronic acid and fibronectin boosting activity • Minimizes the appearance of all kinds of wrinkles • Smoothes the skin surface • Reduces skin roughness • Shows strong skin firming activity • Increases skin elasticity
***ChroNOline™
Biomimetic tetra peptide
Improves collagen density and integrity
Consumers agree chroNOline makes skin smoother firmer and more even for a younger rested look.
Also as a side benefit – this ingredient reduces the appearance of stretch marks –for a more intensive skin supporting role.

Valued Contributor

I have used the fast lift eye serum for many years.. I have tried other items but all the brown bottles made me crazy.  But after reading this post I have decided to give it whir again.  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

SHORT answer to some questions about different Isomers popular items and also, how some ingredients may "overlap".  Never-the-less, these products are different, and target different skin issues.

1) Glutathiosome does not have Neodermyl, but USSS & Deep Crease do, they contain Neodermyl.

2) Matryixyl, USSS and Glutathiosome are for different issues:

Matryixyl is for wrinkles,

USSS adds a fullness to the skin similar to filler injections,

Glutathiosome gives antioxidant protection as well as working on the elasticity, tone, texture, firmness of the skin.

3) The cream with the most moisturizing potential is the Forever Youth Moisture Cream which has ectoin, antarcticine & snow algae [extremophiles] and the resurrection plant [Myrothamus].

Any further information needs to come from Isomers Lab representatives, but that is just a "Reader's Digest" summary for you.

Hope it helps.

Frequent Contributor

The price changed, was $96.75, now it is 100.00. Wonder if the price will come down?

Esteemed Contributor

The usual Evine price jerking, especially closer to the show time. Pay no attention to this. Guess, they want to show "deeper discount", when price drops. Price will stabilize on 01/08.

This item is scheduled to be presented at the first show on Sunday, January 8, 12 pm ET, @4birds

The first show scheduled already has a line up of items.

Frequent Contributor

I like all the products you are interested in sonechko but did you add up the shipping charges for all of those items?

I sure hope they reduce the shipping. I want two items and the shipping charge would be $14.00. That's crazy!