Regular Contributor

Re: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

Can the TSV Serum, Glutathiosome Plus, be used in the eye area?  I'm assuming it can as she focused on reducing redness in both the upper and lower eye area, on one of those posters.

However, I just read the "usage" section online, and it doesn't mention the eye area.

Esteemed Contributor

@shoppingless wrote:

Can the TSV Serum, Glutathiosome Plus, be used in the eye area?  I'm assuming it can as she focused on reducing redness in both the upper and lower eye area, on one of those posters.

However, I just read the "usage" section online, and it doesn't mention the eye area.

@shoppingless, I do. I use it all over and entire eye area. On the eye lids I do it lightly, because it's not specifically designed for eyes, and simply because I try to put everything even eye products lightly.

I just check the using instructions of the bottle - does NOT say to avoid eye area! So, this is your clue - you can.

Of course, they do have Glut for Eyes - Eye Veil, but I don't want to buy it at eighty bucks.... and wait, till maybe get on special or in a kit, maybe.

Glutathiosome needs to be left on skin for one minute before you apply other stuff over it.

p.s. Manuela just said - The Eye Veil is actually lifting eye lids, makes the lashes darker and thicker...... Oh! Am I in for another eighty bucks on my CC? Have to think about it.....

They just said, sold over six thousands of Eye Veil, about five hundred remaining....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fluke67 wrote:
I'm in for three of the new glut serum. I'm still bummed about the A/D cancellation of that fantastic six piece kit.

I found it interesting that Manuela says she uses the Super skin serum instead of the redensify now. Maybe I'll do the same.

I was going to get the kit in the teal bag, but I realized I have everything but the acetyl hexapeptide - then I realized the all in one has it, so I'm passing.

FYI, I'm watching evine on roku to see how manuelas skin looks in super HD, and she passes with flying colors.

@Fluke67, how well said and observed! THIS is WHY I keep using Isomers products and now exclusively Isomers - because I see Manuela in HD, and without any surgeries or fillers - Manuela is passing with flying colors! THIS is the face I want!

And my second reason is very personal - my own skin, with Isomers, looks the best it had every been. Even, when I was younger - today I am older, but my skin is super, and yes, it helps me a lot to look younger than my age, and not to turn away, when I seem myself in the mirror - never!

Honored Contributor

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm so happy with my SKINN skin that I'm not even tempted; HOWEVER, it hasn't done anything for the lines. Is there a miracle out there? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm so happy with my SKINN skin that I'm not even tempted; HOWEVER, it hasn't done anything for the lines. Is there a miracle out there? 

@Judaline!  It's only You, who is able to tell. When You use the line, and over time - then you can see the results you'll have. For me Isomers line is it. I can't use Skinn, and I honestly tried..... Nor any other lines, and I tried too. Well, I can, but it does not produce the results I want.....

So, for me it is - Isomers products are miracles in small bottles. But it's for me. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@shoppingless wrote:

@shoppinglessI just read the FB post on this subject - "Yesterday Manuela mentioned using the Glut+ around the entire eye area, including the lid."

So the answer is "Yes" per Manuela. I do use Glut for Face for eyes also - I always read the "usage" section to check if it says "avoid the eyes", if it does not - then we CAN! Cat Happy

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much, sonechko!

And thank you for this tip: Glutathiosome needs to be left on skin for one minute before you apply other stuff over it.

Esteemed Contributor

You are most welcome @shoppingless!

Esteemed Contributor

The TTV is getting low in quantities. 300 or less.