Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

@Suebdoo wrote:

No wonder they cancelled the best AD ever, well and the immortal and mesmerize.  Sigh.  New glutathiosome, New redensify and mesmerize.  I know I spelled those wrong.😛

I'm betting Evine dropped the ball putting in the correct info for the ingredients.

I'm on my last bottle of glutathiosome too.  The price should drop, but wondering if I should watch for a discount from Evine and get it sooner.

ETA glutathiosome Plus immortal is my wish!  I know...dream on. LOL

@Suebdoo, my best purchases now are the serums I love - my staples in super size! I like this better than the regular sizes in kits. Kits are great too, of course, for the value and a variety that makes a good skin care routine. They also great for those, who would like to try Isomers. By now, I've tried most of Isomers, and also accumulated more than few bottles from those kits. Gimme a super size! This is only a second time ever I see Glut for face in 4 oz bottle! And Glut is an everyday serum, or even better - twice a day.

I already bought two yesterday, with 20% off on CC. Waiting for the price reduction, maybe get me some more. Will see. Smiley Happy Love it!

Esteemed Contributor

LOOK! It's back again. Hopefully lower priced. Hopefully on A/D again!  Not available yet. But Ladies - get ready!

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Immortal Lift & Hydrate Bonus Size Trio 311-282

If Sold Separately: $369.26
Evine Price $ 125.00

Image may contain: text

Esteemed Contributor

ISOMERS Skincare Immortal-Eyez Day & Night Eye Firming Duo - 309-912
If Sold Separately: $139.50
Evine Price $ 73.00No automatic alt text available.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko good eyes night owl😁. If the prices on those don't drop to the prices we had with the AD I'm going to send Evine a not so nice email.  That's BS💩 LOL been waiting to use that again.

Need to make sure @Drythe sees the eye duo!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Suebdoo!  Yes, @Drythe better see this duo - she was looking for it.

This looks like they may be left over inventory from when this was on AD.

This old formula of the MesmerEyez and the Eye Zone Booster is a discontinued item. So maybe Evine is trying to sell through what they have on hand. Still, price should be lowered at show time.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko ok that makes sense that evine made a mistake...Even tho i have 1 1/2 bottles the 2 oz left i am gonna get the 4 oz anyway....I will transfer x amount to another bottle to keep it fresher longer.

Btw where are you seeing the 20% off coupon with evine card?....Does it pop up when you go to ck out or did it come in email to you?

Esteemed Contributor

The coupon was offered for one day only, about three days ago, @MidNight. It was posted on BB, I believe that day.  Evine CC often does one day for 10, 15, 20% off, or a free ship. I try when opening Evine main page to watch for whatever promos they may be advertising. If you have something to purchase on your mind, check the site out or qvc BB often posts about it. I am sorry you missed this one!

We still have no idea what's gonna be with this Immortal Trio..... If they going to offer it on a/d, or is it an old invetory left from unclaimed a/ds. Have no clue! At this point listing states "not available", but not "sold out", and it just recently re-appeared on Evine. We shell see.

Trusted Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Krissy_1968 Your advice pls. We have discussed my eye issues, so would you recommend I try the Mesmer-Eyez or the Fast eye lift? I wanted to finally order some Isomers & give it a whirl. There is so much Isomers available that my head is spinning! Woman LOL

Hi there @sommertime~ I received your Krissymas prezzie and all I can say is WOW! Thank you soooo much! Love the michigan salt water taffy, the fudge sauce looks great and of course, the Skinn goodies! I had to giggle because several items you sent me are in your box from me LOL ..the trace on the Isomers Vitamin K shows it should be here today or tomorrow so it will have to be your New Year's/Krissymas box from me...

I have several items in your box from Isomers that I think will help with the dark circles/bags...I think the Fast lift eye serum is terrific! If it is on sale in January on Evine, get it! Otherwise it may go on sale on Manuela's site...I like the mes-mereyes gel/cream and rotate it with Creme reverse eye at night...that duo is a good deal...I am sending you her Stem Genesis plasma 200 eye firming treatment (think this can help) as well as a hylighten...hope you can use it with the rollerball (or just do like D and take off the rollerball and use a q tip or finger) This time of year, seems we all have dark circles and puffy eyes from less sleep, having more fun Woman Wink late at night...

I will msg ya on fb and we can talk more about it...but I think you could use both of these in your routine and Isomer's plays well with Skinn IMO...

Valued Contributor

@sonechko darn wish i had seen that!..Thanks for the info and i sure will be checking when i want to buy something.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 Ok, I want to start out with eye treatments from Isomers first. That is my target area to work on for the new year. I have not removed the rollerball, or I would probably spill the whole thing! Woman Surprised Good to know this line works well with Skinn products. I plan on watching the Isomers show to see what she has and how to use.