Trusted Contributor

ISOMER'S Previews for January!

[ Edited ]
ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Gluthiosome Face Serum w/ Pollution Defense Cream - 312-623
312-623- ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Gluthiosome Face Serum w/ Pollution Defense Cream

OK Isomer's fans @sonechko! I have never seen a bonus size Glutathisome serum for face...just for the body...This will be one to get ( I really like this serum in my daytime regimen and my A/D with it in it was cancelled by Evine... grrrr Woman Mad)

ISOMERS Skincare 5-Piece Complete Complexion Correction Kit w/ Cosmetic Bag - 312-658
312-658- ISOMERS Skincare 5-Piece Complete Complexion Correction Kit w/ Cosmetic Bag
 I really like this new formula with the matrixyl blend added...a good price as is so I wonder what the price will be when Manuela is on?

ISOMERS Skincare Calm & Soothe Red Relief Serum & Moisturizer Duo 1 oz Each - 312-659
312-659- ISOMERS Skincare Calm & Soothe Red Relief Serum & Moisturizer Duo 1 oz Each
Evine Price $ 59.00

I was really perturbed when she discontinued the Ceramide pro  serum for this newer one that had NO ceramides in it...now pared with the cream that is loaded with ceramides, I might be tempted...

Looks like a happy New Year for Isomer's fans... YAY!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

Wow, Isomers is starting out the new year with a bang!  I want all of those products!  I just started using the new eye serum and love the results so far.  I also use the glutathiosome, ceramide and retiniacin serums daily.  You're right @Krissy_1968, I've never seen a size larger than 1.86 oz offered in the glutathiosome face serum before.  I hope she puts that one and the ceramide duo on A/D.  I stocked up on the ceramide pro serum in anticipation of it being discountued, but I still want to try this new duo.  Happy Holidays to all of the Isomers girls (and Skinn dazzlers/sparklers too)!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks a million @Krissy_1968 for posting these new items! Just want to bring your ATTENTION to the fact that the Glutathiosome PLUS is a new and improved glut!!! In rare super size!

I already bought TWO yesterday with 20% off on evine CC.

I also wonder, what the price for the show time will be?

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 Your advice pls. We have discussed my eye issues, so would you recommend I try the Mesmer-Eyez or the Fast eye lift? I wanted to finally order some Isomers & give it a whirl. There is so much Isomers available that my head is spinning! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@sommertime,  I'm not @Krissy_1968, but I want to let you know that Fast Eye Lift is a Serum and quite thin one too, and Mesmer-Eyez is and eye CREAM. So, you may and should use use eye serum AND an eye cream. I also can suggest to get this special deal with Glutathiosome Plus, when the price goes down, because the Glut is helping everything, including an eye area. Just a wonderful product, and a great value deal.

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko Thank you for your input, that makes sense! A serum & a cream. The Gluth sounds interesting, too. I have a full line of Skinn to use and now Isomers! I want to try this, but do not want to have more than I can use and layer too much product on my face! Woman Happy I could easily get myself in some trouble with adding Isomers to my routine! Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Thats a great deal on the Gluthiosome.Wonder why they added plus because the ingredients are the same..Weird.

Older version

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glutathione, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone

Newer

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glutathione, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MidNight! on the Isomers FB too, we wondered about the same ingredients posted !  The consensuses were - Evine maybe has not changed them yet? There is no one to ask at the Isomers Lab either - they went on holiday break till January 3......

I am almost sure the ingredients are slightly different, and the old Glut is discontinued. So Glutathiosome PLUS is taking it's place, and MUST have something in it to fill that "plus" part! Woman Happy We just don't know what it is yet.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@MidNight! on the Isomers FB too, we wondered about the same ingredients posted !  The consensuses were - Evine maybe has not changed them yet? There is no one to ask at the Isomers Lab either - they went on holiday break till January 3......

I am almost sure the ingredients are slightly different, and the old Glut is discontinued. So Glutathiosome PLUS is taking it's place, and MUST have something in it to fill that "plus" part! Woman Happy We just don't know what it is yet.

My skin loves the current version, so I won't be disappointed if the formulation is the same.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

No wonder they cancelled the best AD ever, well and the immortal and mesmerize.  Sigh.  New glutathiosome, New redensify and mesmerize.  I know I spelled those wrong.😛

I'm betting Evine dropped the ball putting in the correct info for the ingredients.

I'm on my last bottle of glutathiosome too.  The price should drop, but wondering if I should watch for a discount from Evine and get it sooner.

ETA glutathiosome Plus immortal is my wish!  I know...dream on. LOL