Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers 312 623, Gluthiosome serum and pollution defense creRe: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

[ Edited ]

I too, just like you @chgobrsfan, would like to see maybe better deals on shipping, but those shipping charges as is, will never deter me from getting my skincare I use everyday at event special prices.

To me, what I'm getting is already - a super good deal. I don't mind paying five-six bucks for packages of my favorite products delivered right to my door. If Evine will lower the shipping cost - Thanks!

But yes,  I do consider shipping cost on many other Evine items I am interested in, but wait till there is free shipping or some other promos Evine offers from time to time on their CC.

Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

@Midnight11 wrote:

Thats a great deal on the Gluthiosome.Wonder why they added plus because the ingredients are the same..Weird.

Older version

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glutathione, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone

Newer

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glutathione, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.

@MidNight

Ingredients from Isomers website today for the new Glutathiosome Plus. 

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Tetrapeptide-21, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Glycerin, Glutathione, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,  Acacia Senegal Gum, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Midnight11 wrote:

Thats a great deal on the Gluthiosome.Wonder why they added plus because the ingredients are the same..Weird.

Older version

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glutathione, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone

Newer

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glutathione, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.

@MidNight

Ingredients from Isomers website today for the new Glutathiosome Plus. 

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Tetrapeptide-21, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa Sprout Cell Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Glycerin, Glutathione, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,  Acacia Senegal Gum, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60.

I have highlighted the new ingredients...both are peptides which help with collagen repair and firming...both great additions to this fantabulous serum! I am in! Especially since it will be bonus sized!!!

more info:

TEGO® Pep 4-17 is the ECM boosting peptide. It is a peptide sequence based on the skin’s own structure. This preservative-free solution shows superior collagen, hyaluronic acid and fibronectin boosting activity. An in vivo facial study shows that TEGO Pep 4-17 minimizes the appearance of all kinds of wrinkles.

• Tetrapeptide-21 increased the amount of secreted collagen protein in the supernatant of human dermal fibroblast cultures.
  • Tetrapeptide-21 increases the amount of secreted collagen protein and furthermore enhances the gene expression of important ECM proteins like collagen I and fibronectin and stimulates hyaluronic acid production

Caprooyl Tetrapeptide 3 performs as a peptide that signal receptors inside of the skin. The ingredient acts to stimulate the production and synthesis of Collagen, Elastin, and HA!  As a result, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide 3 is responsible for repairing the skin and increasing its smoothness.The ingredient is considered to be one of the most powerful peptides used in anti-aging skin care products. 

Caprooyl Tetrapeptide 3 is comprised of four amino acids. The ingredient, which is derived from a growth factor, is responsible for sending messages to inform the body to produce collagen. The loss of collagen in the body results in sagging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines. Collagen keeps the skin looking full and healthy.

Skin care products that contain the tetrapeptide have been found to deliver noticeable results after prolonged use. Finally, peptides function to reduce the effects of environmental damage including excessive exposure to UV light, exposure to toxins and pollutants, and inflammation. Peptides help to restore the skin, and prevent the effects of aging which often include wrinkles and fine lines.

Regular Contributor

@Krissy_1968 Thanks so much for the great information!!  Looking forward to watching the shows tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968, I already have new Glut, for about four days. It's a bomb. Better tone, texture and firmess of the skin. Git'it!!! HeartCat HappySmiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@sonechko Great to hear!   Thank you.

Valued Contributor

Looks like Evine just raised the price of the Glute and cream    Hmmmmmm100.00$

Esteemed Contributor

They always jerk the price around right before the shows, @lucky-girl. Pay no attention to this, what's important is the event price, whatever way they will be selling this product - TTV, OTO, or event price. Whatever they do before that - does not matter. It's confusing and frustrating, but they always do this. I am used to it by now. Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

Tysm. I have lots on my basket and hate to be jerked around

Frequent Contributor

It is TTV at $79.98 with 6 value pay at $13.33