Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

@barefootwillow wrote:

Good morning, All.  I noticed concerning the ingredients for the "new" formulation of  this product being the same as the old, in the DESCRIPTION of the product, there were 3 things listed that caused me to think maybe the ingredients listed were currently incorrect, as some of you have mentioned.  They are: 

NeoDerymyl - the visible collagen and elastin filler

• Tego Pep 4-17 - enhances the appearance of skin collagen
  • ChroNOline - a tetra peptide to help skin look smother and firmer

I have never used this product before.  What benefits have you all noticed from using?

Thank you...and Merry Christmas!!

@barefootwillow, it is difficult for me to answer your question directly as it is asked, exept that generally this product, in concert with several other Isomers serums, creams and peels, keep my skin the way I like it, and even continuously improving. Instead, I'll post a description by formulators of this product - Isomers, copied from Isomers ca site. Here it is:

What is it?

• With the latest in skin communication technology this unique formula topically delivers the body’s master antioxidant glutathione directly to the skin surface while it helps to diminish the appearance of deep line creases, improves skin texture and addresses other signs of accelerated skin aging.
  • A serum incorporating messenger peptides targeting epidermis, growth factors and elastin.
  • Advanced skin communication technology to get into hard to reach areas.
  • Daily treatment serum – effective way to communicate into hard to reach areas and to help stimulate a youthful skin interface.
  • Helps to firm, tone and brighten the skin, promoting radiance and youthful contours.

Why is it unique?

• Contains derm-com™
  • Unique crocus bulb peptides
  • Messenger peptide
  • Targets unique area of skin , impossible to address topically
  • The age-related decline in the synthesis of growth factors is the chief cause for chronologically aged skin. Wrinkles which are the main manifestation of aging are formed in the dermis, a skin layer that cannot be easily reached by cosmetic actives. An extract of crocus bulbs was shown to solve both problems, the missing growth factors and the inaccessible problem zone. The crocus bulb extract was found to stimulate the release of keratinocyte-derived growth factor messengers that induced the neo-synthesis of matrix proteins in the dermis. 
  • Contains glutathione
  • Body's master antioxidant – helps fight free radicals and photo-aging
  • Important for fresher looking skin, helps ward off the look of oxidative stress

Who is it for?

• Tired and lack lustre skin
  • Skin with loss of tone and elasticity
  • For those targeting firmer skin and brighter complexion

On clean skin, apply a pea-sized dot to forehead, cheek and chin areas.  Lightly smooth product over skin to cover it in a thin layer. Wait one minute, then follow with your favorite ISOMERS moisturizer. For optimal effects use both morning and night.

These are images made by special machine able to see skin better than naked eye, and in scientific way show the improvement during the tested period, don't know, usually 28 or 30 days of use:

Before

After
Regular Contributor

Thank you for posting the information Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

311-684- ISOMERS Skincare All-in-One "Let's Get Started" Four-Piece Anti-Aging Set for Face & Eyes

This kit just became available for purchase and with price right now is $89. For those Ladies, who like convenience of All-In-One products.

ISOMERS Skincare All-in-One "Let's Get Started" Four-Piece Anti-Aging Set for Face & Eyes - 311-684
Retail Value: $284.75
Evine Price $ 89.00
Shipping $6.99

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko and/or anyone else, when will she be on Evine? I read thru all the posts and maybe missed it. But didn't see the dates.

Esteemed Contributor

January 8, @Sadiesadie

Esteemed Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

311-684- ISOMERS Skincare All-in-One "Let's Get Started" Four-Piece Anti-Aging Set for Face & Eyes

This kit just became available for purchase and with price right now is $89. For those Ladies, who like convenience of All-In-One products.

ISOMERS Skincare All-in-One "Let's Get Started" Four-Piece Anti-Aging Set for Face & Eyes - 311-684
Retail Value: $284.75
Evine Price $ 89.00
Shipping $6.99

@sonechko I have this on AD for $58 + 1.99 sh.  Guess I better get another one or two because they will probably discontinue it too.  I hate the way Evine handles their AD.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko: Thank you. I previously ordered 2 of the super size Ultimate Super Skin Serum and just now received two of super size Matrixyl. Now to add two gonzo sizes of the Glut.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes @ Suebdoo. I've heard they'll discontinue this too. I guess, these just leftovers for pre ordered A/Ds Evine bought from the Lab.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@sonechko: Thank you. I previously ordered 2 of the super size Ultimate Super Skin Serum and just now received two of super size Matrixyl. Now to add two gonzo sizes of the Glut.

Woman Happy I did the same, @Sadiesadie!  But I was only ahead of you with gonzo size Glut, and ordered two, while it was up and available....

Did not want to take any chances with it! Besides, I'm running low - Glutathisome was very hard to find at palatable price!  And now - this price, this size and also - a new Glut Plus!

Oh, yeah. I'm contemplating on a little more.....