Honored Contributor

Re: ISOMER'S Previews for January!

@Suebdoo  @sonechko

Thanks ladies,  I just saw your posts and raced over to get it.  I DO love this stuff!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe yeaaaa!  Make sure you get the price adjustment when it drops in price during her visit!  Merry Happy Holidays to you and loved ones!  You had a yucky year and it will be better! 😘

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo

I hope the price drops and I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks for your good wishes, please keep them up if you can.  My DH is being tested for some serious issues.  I can deal with problems going on with me, but NOT when it's HIM!  He is the LOML, my Rock.

I hope you have a wonderful season and may the Blessings of the Holidays be with you into the New Year.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe @Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that!  I'm going to keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.  Please remember that you overcame a huge setback and he will hopefully follow your example!! 😇�

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Drythe@ @Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that!  I'm going to keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.  Please remember that you overcame a huge setback and he will hopefully follow your example!! 😇�

@Suebdoo

Thank you.  I am praying so too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe, my sincere from the heart prayers were for you earlier this year, and now they are also for your Rock - you Husband. You guys, have a beautiful, peaceful, abundant Christmas, full of Love, Joy and Hope! Wish you both only the Best HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe, my sincere from the heart prayers were for you earlier this year, and now they are also for your Rock - you Husband. You guys, have a beautiful, peaceful, abundant Christmas, full of Love, Joy and Hope! Wish you both only the Best HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

@sonechko

Thank you, my friend.  I send the same best wishes to you and yours.

Regular Contributor

Good morning, All.  I noticed concerning the ingredients for the "new" formulation of  this product being the same as the old, in the DESCRIPTION of the product, there were 3 things listed that caused me to think maybe the ingredients listed were currently incorrect, as some of you have mentioned.  They are: 

NeoDerymyl - the visible collagen and elastin filler

• Tego Pep 4-17 - enhances the appearance of skin collagen
  • ChroNOline - a tetra peptide to help skin look smother and firmer

I have never used this product before.  What benefits have you all noticed from using?

Thank you...and Merry Christmas!!

Trusted Contributor

Love their gluthiasome.  Best serum ever and I'm getting low.  Where is the coupon? I have an evine card but never got any notice about discounts! 

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks a million @Krissy_1968 for posting these new items! Just want to bring your ATTENTION to the fact that the Glutathiosome PLUS is a new and improved glut!!! In rare super size!

I already bought TWO yesterday with 20% off on evine CC.

I also wonder, what the price for the show time will be?

Esteemed Contributor

That coupon is gone now, @Jtdmum - was one day deal.  I too, signed up for all Evine email notifications I could see, but totally do not rely on them. It's easier for me to check first hand, to open Evine site main page and look  if there are any promos THAT day. It's usually on the top of main page. I also post on BB when I see one, as well as others who also post to notify us.