Valued Contributor

IS THERE A TRULY SMUDGEPROOF EYEBROW PENCIL/POWDER?

I have gone through so many eye brow pencils, gels, powders, markers- and NOTHING lasts more than an hour on me. I need a very light shade like blonde but even when I try darker colors they still come off within an hour. My last one was Laura Geller's gel pen, and it lasted maybe 30 minutes! Does anyone know of anything that will stay on? I have virtually no brows, so need something natural looking. Thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: IS THERE A TRULY SMUDGEPROOF EYEBROW PENCIL/POWDER?

@furbabylover    The only one I really like is Clinique superfine liner for brows.  It's a pencil and I use the soft brown....no red undertones...very natural.  It stays on all day for me.   

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the tip. I will try anything!

Honored Contributor

One tip I use for staying power with any brow product is to use a q tip to first clean the brows. There is moisturizer, oils, spf and/or foundation on them. All/any of those products when transferred to a brow pencil or powder will make it slip.

You can also apply setting spray to your brush if using a powder product or apply the spray w/ a spoolie after a pencil. 

Honored Contributor

@furbabylover  - this Joan Rivers product lasts all day on brows.  This one is for hair and there's a smaller one for brows.  I use this one because you get more product than the smaller one for brows.  There's a lot of great reviews.

Joan Rivers Beauty Great Hair Day Fill-In Powder with Brush - A78804

Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

@furbabylover  Yes I highly reco. Anastasia Brow Wiz followed with the brow powder. Sometime I use the brow powder alone. I have to fill in my tail & I have tested it overnight & it does not smudge. just make sure your brows are free of any oil or moisture cream. I would also suggest you make brow strokes with the pencil the fill in with the powder since your brows are sparse. I did try LG pen & it lwas so unatural looking & agree no lasting power/

Valued Contributor

Thank you for your tips, I will certainly try!!

Valued Contributor

Love the idea!! Thank you!!

Valued Contributor

Going to check it out now. Thank you!!