Respected Contributor

Re: IS THEIR ALWAYS A MARCH TSV?

On 12/26/2014 sjk73 said:
On 12/26/2014 Kjelle said:

don't think there always is. If I remember correctly there has been one in April before. Regardless which month, it most likely will not be a new formula bc they don't seem to be doing the TSVs with a seasonal and a core anymore. The TSVs seem to be returning to basic products. Probably bc so many are already on the seasonal bandwagon. Now he has to educate and acquaint newbies in order to grow the brand. That said, a TSV could include a new products such like the August TSV did. That TSV included choices like BGT remoist, TT volumizing, BGT SC, etc.

I think this year we are expecting BGT oil, BGT SC, BGT Mousse, BGT Volumizing, Wen Men SC, Wen Men RTM, Defining Paste, and a new version of 613.

I read a couple of months ago that there was gonna be a w en m en paste but I did not see the other things in w en m en. We already have Bamboo styling creme. I got that from Chaz's site but if I remember correctly it came with a Bamboo kit I got. It had the Bamboo re moist too. There is supposed to be a 613 EDP!!!!!!! This may get wiped but that's what I've read. I also have Bamboo volumizer. It's really nice. So is the styling creme. Wen Men stands alone for me. Check this out, right? I use it on my hair and body and then I use the 613 body treatment and after I'm dressed I can smell polished marble but in a fancy/good way. How's that for crazy? I love though!

To clarify, I listed those products that have already been seen bc they are not available for repurchase except from Chaz's site if I'm not mistaken. No TT volumizing, no BGT remoist ...
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

Re: IS THEIR ALWAYS A MARCH TSV?

Team wen works hard to bring us great TSV's….hopefully the horse will spill or give us a hint….

live....laugh....love