Respected Contributor

IS THEIR ALWAYS A MARCH TSV?

IF THEIR IS A TSV WILL IT MOST LIKELY BE A NEW FORMULA/SCENT...

THANKS

Respected Contributor

Re: IS THEIR ALWAYS A MARCH TSV?

don't think there always is. If I remember correctly there has been one in April before. Regardless which month, it most likely will not be a new formula bc they don't seem to be doing the TSVs with a seasonal and a core anymore. The TSVs seem to be returning to basic products. Probably bc so many are already on the seasonal bandwagon. Now he has to educate and acquaint newbies in order to grow the brand. That said, a TSV could include a new products such like the August TSV did. That TSV included choices like BGT remoist, TT volumizing, BGT SC, etc.

I think this year we are expecting BGT oil, BGT SC, BGT Mousse, BGT Volumizing, Wen Men SC, Wen Men RTM, Defining Paste, and a new version of 613.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

On 12/26/2014 Kjelle said:

don't think there always is. If I remember correctly there has been one in April before. Regardless which month, it most likely will not be a new formula bc they don't seem to be doing the TSVs with a seasonal and a core anymore. The TSVs seem to be returning to basic products. Probably bc so many are already on the seasonal bandwagon. Now he has to educate and acquaint newbies in order to grow the brand. That said, a TSV could include a new products such like the August TSV did. That TSV included choices like BGT remoist, TT volumizing, BGT SC, etc.

I think this year we are expecting BGT oil, BGT SC, BGT Mousse, BGT Volumizing, Wen Men SC, Wen Men RTM, Defining Paste, and a new version of 613.

I read a couple of months ago that there was gonna be a w en m en paste but I did not see the other things in w en m en. We already have Bamboo styling creme. I got that from Chaz's site but if I remember correctly it came with a Bamboo kit I got. It had the Bamboo re moist too. There is supposed to be a 613 EDP!!!!!!! This may get wiped but that's what I've read. I also have Bamboo volumizer. It's really nice. So is the styling creme. Wen Men stands alone for me. Check this out, right? I use it on my hair and body and then I use the 613 body treatment and after I'm dressed I can smell polished marble but in a fancy/good way. How's that for crazy? I love though!

Respected Contributor

Woops, poster you already said that. Sorry. The kit you mentioned that's the one I have but after Wen Men came out, Bamboo took a back seat for me. I still enjoy Bamboo but Wen Men took the lead. Good post, the one who answered the thread! I don't look at the names, sorry.

Respected Contributor

From what I remember the last 2 spring tsv's were in March and included the 613 conditioner and a core formula cc. The last spring tsv is similar to the current selection of Wen # A254048.

Honored Contributor

This is so confusing! There is always a TSV everyday of the year except 12-25. If you mean Wen then say it.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Super Contributor

On 12/26/2014 ncascade said:

This is so confusing! There is always a TSV everyday of the year except 12-25. If you mean Wen then say it.

Well, it was posted in the Wen forum.

Respected Contributor

Please, let's be nice to one another. If anyone is seriously looking for something then please ask QVC on the telephone. I believe this is just a forum for opinions and just talk for people who are Wen fans to compare notes on experiences and exuberance when we are happy and want to share it.

Respected Contributor

On 12/26/2014 sjk73 said:

Please, let's be nice to one another. If anyone is seriously looking for something then please ask QVC on the telephone. I believe this is just a forum for opinions and just talk for people who are Wen fans to compare notes on experiences and exuberance when we are happy and want to share it.

Gosh thanks sjk73 & hfpint for your kind words, yes this was put in the WEN forum, so I would of never thought to put WEN in the title...I am on the newer side and when a question pops into my head I can't imagine it's not ok to ask...everyone's input is part of the enjoyment...also to the others who had helpful info..Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

On 12/26/2014 quadmimi said:
On 12/26/2014 sjk73 said:

Gosh thanks sjk73 & hfpint for your kind words, yes this was put in the WEN forum, so I would of never thought to put WEN in the title...I am on the newer side and when a question pops into my head I can't imagine it's not ok to ask...everyone's input is part of the enjoyment...also to the others who had helpful info..Smiley Happy

No need to worry about putting Wen in the title. You posted in the correct place! Some people just don't get it and never will.