Esteemed Contributor

Re: IS THE RETINOL IN THE HYDROSHIELD SERUM SUFFICIENT OR ...

@Mystical

@Mystical wrote:

do you still have to use a separate retinol product?  Retinol is the third ingredient in the Hydroshield Serum, so that's why I'm asking.   If I can skip using a separate retinol product, I would rather do that but I want to make sure I'm still getting enough retinol.  Thank you very much.

I use her retinol serum at night and this Hydroshield in the AM.  She has a retinol Hydroshield.  It usually goes on special for 99,.00.  I,m on AD for that one.  Look. Up her products.  I still get botox and fillers, but my skin looks great. 

Honored Contributor

Why would they not  put in enough retinol to do any good?  Why put  retinol in the product at all at a level that is worthless? 

Contributor

Thank you all so much for all your help.  I think I will continue to use my PC retinol at night like I have been doing.  Really appreciate all your responses!

WOMEN ARE NOT MEN'S PROPERTY!
Respected Contributor

Although I use Dr D's skincare products she won't answer what % of retinol she puts in the hydroshield or other products with retinol on the label. This bothers me about not revealing this important information. PTR let's us know the % of retinol used in his products. Most other companies disclose this.