Respected Contributor

And if it is what channel? They put some of the shows I am interested in mostly on that channel. I can't seem to find any channel. How do you watch it. Sorry for this being off topic and not about beauty but I didn't know where to post this. Thanks

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama 

Yes, Q2 is on TV.  What provider do you have?  

(It’s on 255 on Dish)

Honored Contributor

No one can tell you that.  Not everyone has the same cable, satallite, etc. services.

Your best bet would be to call your cable company and/or view their tv channel guide for whichever package you have.

If using some other type of tv service, go to their website, look up your package & view their tv channel guide.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Thank you. I have comcast and they don't offer that channel.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama 

For my provider and area, Direct TV, channel 317 is QVCHD, 315 QVC2, 318 QVC 3.

For your specific situation, you can go to the Program Guide and enter your zip code and provider.

Hopefully this will work for you.💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama   Yes they do offer all of Q's channels at least in the NE.  You must have not their latest equipment and/or the package....

"you need the X1 platform in HD package, and not available to those on older equipment or on Tivo or other CableCard-based systems."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@cuddlesmama 

For my provider and area, Direct TV, channel 317 is QVCHD, 315 QVC2, 318 QVC 3.

For your specific situation, you can go to the Program Guide and enter your zip code and provider.

Hopefully this will work for you.💗

Yes, using the channel finder utility on the program guide is what you need to use. After entering your zip code, it will show you all providers in your area and the channel numbers.

Honored Contributor

Re: IS QVC2 on TV?

[ Edited ]

Go to the Program Guide page and look under the guide where there is a place (Channel Finder) to put your ZIP code. Then a window will open. Drop down to the desired Q channel and it will show you the channels for your provider.

https://www.qvc.com/content/programguide.html

Respected Contributor

In NYC on optimum it is channel 183.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama: The  Q Talk  forum is the best place to post any topic regarding QVC. Smiley Happy