Super Contributor

Re: IS A CLARISONIC REALLY WORTH THE MONEY?

I have combo/oily skin. I use my Clarisonic with a Deep Pore Cleanser. My goal has been to clean out my pores and have them shrink and that has happened. My skin has more of a flawless look. I'm 63.

I used my Clarisonic more often in the beginning. But now I like to pamper my skin 1 or 2 nights. My skin appears to absorb my serums better after a deep cleanse.

Also, the Clarisonic is actually gentle while deep cleaning. I've seen it remove make-up I thought I had already totally removed with cleansing cloths and foaming facial cleanser.

Yes, I think it is a good buy and I would recommend it to anyone from a teen to someone with my aging skin.

Super Contributor

A few years ago I bought a Clarisonic at Ulta and then promptly returned it. It wasn't working on my sensitive face and I was concerned about broken capillaries. A simpler skin care routine works for me.

Super Contributor

I think it's a good product. I've since switched allegiances to the Foreo Luna, but I think my daily use of the Clarisonic was beneficial. I used it in the evenings.

Respected Contributor

Yes!! I have the original and also the newer one with the body brush. I think they are great!

Trusted Contributor

Definitely worth the money.
Honored Contributor

No, unless perhaps you have issues with getting your skin clean using standard methods. My derm does not recommend them.

Regular Contributor

Best purchase ever! I have a skin condition and can not use any harsh chemicals on my skin. My doctors recommended the Clairsonic for deep cleaning. It works extremely well, my skin is clean and never irritated. I owe 2 because I never want to be without it.

Valued Contributor

Definitely worth every penny. My first one was just replaced last week after using it for five years once a day every day.

Would not be without it.....is a very pleasant and important part of my skin care routine.

Honored Contributor

I thought so until I found the forneo luna which is cheaper and you don't have replace any brushes as it is silicone and also don't have to worry about bacteria and cleaning the brush.

Super Contributor

I have a question for the clarisonic users: How do you decide when it's time to change to a new brush?