Honored Contributor

INIS Cologne Spray here at the Q

I just ordered INIS cologne spray and looking forward to trying it when it arrives.  I know a few ladies out there use it and was wondering if anyone can share their opinion.  There were such high reviews posted with very few negtive ones.  I'm just hoping it isn't too masculine for me as I know men can wear it too.  Can anyone share their thoughts on INIS?  Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

Re: INIS Cologne Spray here at the Q

I love the scent of Inis.  I have it in the body butter, and have found that, although it is not too strong, I can smell it on me most of the day.  It is definitely not too masculine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This my summer scent.  I love it.  People smell it on me and want to know what it is.

I know some here say it is masculine.  It is NOT!  I think those who think it is,  must wear those awful floral, sweet scents most of the time.  If you wear florals, perhaps you might think it is masculine.  But I couldn't imagine a man wearing Inis.

Respected Contributor

At Christmas, they had a nice variety of Inis products at the Hallmark stores in our area.  Love the scent myself.

Respected Contributor

When QVC had it's shop in the Mall of America, I remember trying that scent. Couldn't get it washed off me quick enough. For me, it's the kind of fragrance that causes headaches. My mother was with me and tried it and felt the same. A bit disappointing as I'd heard so much about it.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO, Inis stinks. It is very masculine in every incarnation of the fragrance. 

ETA: Fragrance is subjective. It may be your holy grail. To the poster who suggested those who find it masculine must wear floral, I don't. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Everyone is different.  Scent is very personal. I love it. It is one of my  fav. enjoy if you order.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Funny, I just got this after reading the reviews too.  However, what's even more funny, I don't like it. Smiley LOL

Going to keep it, but it's just too strong for me, and IMHO it's definetly on the masculine side.

Don't go by me though, I'm to use to Philosophy.

Hope you like it.

Edit: Just tried it again, and called CS to return.  Thanks for posting this...

Respected Contributor

My mother did not like it all, but fragrance projects differently depending on skin chemistry. Can't hurt to try it and send it back if it doesn't work for you. 

Honored Contributor

Hi @MarkeieMark.  My go-to fragrance is Amazing Grace so I may end up thinking it's too strong also like you.  I've been on the hunt for something to add to my daily arsenal and saw all the reviews on how light and refreshing INIS is so....I'm looking forward to trying it.  At least I can return it if it doesn't work.