Valued Contributor

IMO Feet are not the Nicest Part of the Body BUT......

How do you like my wacky color nail polish. My husband said, "I can't wait for night time, I want to see if you glow in the dark".

I get bored with the same colors and shades. I step out of the box quite often. At Eastertime, I wore yellow and I have to admit I looked like a "peep" Smiley Happy

polish.png

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

Re: IMO Feet are not the Nicest Part of the Body BUT......

I don't wear nail polish every day but I am not conservative with my toe nail polish, the wilder the better.   Love yours.

@SandPiper

Honored Contributor

Good for you!  If it makes you happy, go for it!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

LOVE IT! And your sandals and your anklet bracelet too. And hey, if I had your feet I'd still leave the house wearing my flip-flops, gotta cover mine when I go where someone might see them, they are so bad looking, will trade you feet any day of the week  for sure!

Honored Contributor

I love it! I agree, you ahve to mix it up a bit, otherwise you do get bored with the same colors.......

Honored Contributor

absolutely stunning-from the nail color to the design and color of the sandals and to how both colors work together-I'd be looking at my feet all day long....

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Go for it!  If crazy colors make you happy, color your toes whatever you want.  The only out there color I had on my toes recently was Good As Gold by Essie and I loved it.  Now I have a beautiful deep hot pink.  I like deep choc. browns, I also had dark green toes.  It's fun to do.  Now as far as fingernails if I polish them it is a nude pink, beige or soft pearl white. HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I like the color and use a similar one from OPI called "one chic chick."  I use it on my fingernails along with a marine blue on my toes.  Heart

Looks good with a tan!!!

Honored Contributor

NOT GOOD!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 I tried every color you mentioned except chocolate brown. Maybe next time. I also love sapphire blue, I get that a lot. 

@jpie I always do my fingernails the same color. Never thought to do them different.  @Katcat1 does them a different color too. Now that's a thought....... 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"