Respected Contributor

Re: IF YOU HAVE VERY SPARSE EYEBROW HAIR .........

I use Joan River's Brow Powder. It's fast to use and the results are good. The thing you have to watch out for is fallout. I have to tap the brush very well before applying so it doesn't get on my face.

Frequent Contributor

On 10/25/2014 valeriecherish said:

I buy my RapidLash from Drugstore.com or Amazon. It has really worked for me.

I also have thyroid problems which caused eyebrows to thin, especially the tail ends. I use RapidLash nightly, it works for me, does happen over night, gradually fills in and have to be careful where you apply, will grow eyebrow hairs that will need to be plucked. Buy mine Costco.com or Amazon etc.

Trusted Contributor

I had my eyebrows tattooed a couple years ago and am very happy. The tech used the "Soft Tap" method...doing each "poke" or stroke by hand - no electric tattoo gun. The normal cost is expensive, but I used a Groupon.

I also had eyeliner done before that, and am still pleased with the result.

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 sidsmom said:

-) Once a week, color using Just For Men hair color (one package lasts forever).

-) As needed, Joan Rivers Great Brow Day

I workout (sweat like iced tea on a hot day!), and these two things allow me to leave my home w/out the thought of makeup...and w/out little children screaming out of fear when they see me without makeup! Smiley Very Happy

Is it the one specifically for beards & mustaches, or the one for hair? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

On 10/26/2014 feline groovy said:

-) Once a week, color using Just For Men hair color (one package lasts forever).

I workout (sweat like iced tea on a hot day!), and these two things allow me to leave my home w/out the thought of makeup...and w/out little children screaming out of fear when they see me without makeup! Smiley Very Happy

I also use Just For Men hair color for beards & mustaches.

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Sunshine Kate said:
On 10/26/2014 feline groovy said:

I also use Just For Men hair color for beards & mustaches.

Thank you, Kate. 8)

Respected Contributor

Ask you doctor to give you a prescription for Latisse. It works on eyelashes but also eyebrows.

Frequent Contributor

I tried the Anastasia Dipbrow and had no luck. The lighter shades were too red on me and the darker shades took too much time to apply correctly. The Sephora BA did them wonderfully, but when I tried it, I ended up looking like the love child of Liza Minnelli and Groucho Marx! I really love the Brow Minerals loose brow color by Bare Minerals. You only need a teeny amount and it stays on all day. this product was discontinued and replaced with a pencil, and then brought back by popular demand. Plus it's only $11. I think it may only be available from BE, either online or at the boutiques and outlets.

Super Contributor

Same here! When I color my brows I find hairs that I didn't know that I had! For about 2-3 weeks after I dye them I don't need to use anything. Then I use the JR Great Brow Day til I dye them again.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Lindsays Grandma said:
On 10/24/2014 morganjen said:

I second getting your thyroid checked. I have to use a brow powder now instead of pencils. I don't have the patience, either!

I had my brows done in 2003 and loved it but it doesn't last forever. It cost $200 which was so affordable but I don't live in the state where I had it done and now I am getting quotes of $400 and up. I would love to find a brow powder so can you please tell me the one you are using? I would appreciate it.

I love Smashbox or Vincent Longo brow powders.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004