Trusted Contributor

Re: IF YOU COULD HAVE ONLY ONE MAKE UP ITEM

I just caved and bought some of my favorite Bronzer, I will have it ready to go when I run out of my current compact which isn't far off. The 4 flexpays helped since I am being conservative with my purchases. I would have loved to purchase some Vit c but I don't need a big kit right now.
Respected Contributor

My foundation.

I thought it had been discontinued and I panicked,but they just changed the packaging.

Respected Contributor

A foundation compact

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

Great topic but that would never happen I have three makeup bags and two lipstick bags.  No way one thing. Eye cream I guess but I can never do that.

Trusted Contributor

By Terry had a product that was a beautiful light gold glacee' I think it what it is and it is fabulous so that would be one thing I could put on and go out.  24KT gold

Honored Contributor

Can't imagine any scenario where I would be limited to only one item.  I want them all!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't really use much makeup on any given day but I would hate to be limited to one thing!  I would say it would be my concealer!  I have things on my face that need covered up and would not feel comfortable or happy going out in the world without the help of my CG Smoother Cover Stick!  I always have to have something on my lips --- even if its just a balm but I figure if push came to shove, I could always use oilive oil or something!  LOL!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I echo what @chrystaltree said.  My favorite foundation!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Lipstick.  It will protect my lips and I can use it as blush too!  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Mascara, but that's assuming my pot of Carmex doesn't count.