Valued Contributor

Re: IF ALL THIS HIGH END SKINCARE WORKS SO WELL,

It's called life. We all age. We will all end up looking like a wrinkle dog at some point. The only way to not age or get wrinkles is called dead!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/11/2015 shoekitty said:

pook

I have had 2 post go poof with this windows 8, and am fit to be tied! I want to thank you for your reply. I had never heard of the Hair maxx, and did extensive research after your post. QVC also had the lowest price for the size. After the research I did go ahead and order it here. I checked Nordstrom, Amazon, Drugstore and a couple other places.. I was surprised at the FDA studies, and it seems to work with hereditary hair loss. I am 68, and I have combo problems..age! heredity! stress! and health issues. I too have temple issues and the right side of the front hair.I have trouble styling my bangs now, and my hairline has moved back about 1/4 inch in the last few years.

I wanted to let you and other know. I put hair maxx and hairmaxx into the QVC search engine and it would not come up. I put laser hair stimulator and I hit it! There was the hairmaxx. Crazy search engine.

Shoekitty, thank you for posting this! I'm also interested in this product but probably would never have found it here. I don't understand why the Q can't seem to get a search system that actually works. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

IMO, there are no "miracle" skin care products, except maybe sunscreen. There are products that help improve the tone and texture of the skin but it usually takes months to see improvement. I don't expect anything is going to make me look 20 years younger.

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 BellaCarro said:
On 2/10/2015 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/10/2015 shoekitty said:
On 2/10/2015 KatCat1 said:

I have yet to see a thread from someone using the expensive skincare raving about it. The skincare products are just a quick fix that does not last and you don't need to spend that much money to achieve firmness or diminishing the look of wrinkles. I refuse to spend $$$ on skincare.

They don't rave about it, because unless they are a newbie or don't know any better OR want to start a fight, why?. It is like religion and politics. Not wise to discuss it on these forums! People come out telling you what an idiot you are for spending the money. Of course, it is always an opinion. It goes down hill from there.

ITA. Shoekitty, I actually had you in mind when I posted my previous reply here.

Isn't that the truth! Shoekitty, you've taken it on the chin quite a few times. Can't blame you, or others, for staying mum.

Yes, LOL! On the chin and in the dufuss!

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2015 Divine said:
On 2/11/2015 shoekitty said:

pook

I have had 2 post go poof with this windows 8, and am fit to be tied! I want to thank you for your reply. I had never heard of the Hair maxx, and did extensive research after your post. QVC also had the lowest price for the size. After the research I did go ahead and order it here. I checked Nordstrom, Amazon, Drugstore and a couple other places.. I was surprised at the FDA studies, and it seems to work with hereditary hair loss. I am 68, and I have combo problems..age! heredity! stress! and health issues. I too have temple issues and the right side of the front hair.I have trouble styling my bangs now, and my hairline has moved back about 1/4 inch in the last few years.

I wanted to let you and other know. I put hair maxx and hairmaxx into the QVC search engine and it would not come up. I put laser hair stimulator and I hit it! There was the hairmaxx. Crazy search engine.

Shoekitty, thank you for posting this! I'm also interested in this product but probably would never have found it here. I don't understand why the Q can't seem to get a search system that actually works. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Their search engine is awful. You have to have exact spelling, and sometimes that doesn't work. Most search engines correct you and say, "did you mean...?: and offer a few possibilities

I might have purchased elsewhere had Pook not relied and said she bought the hair max here..

Trusted Contributor

On 2/10/2015 Andreatoo said: Apparently the op hasn't seen Carol (model) on hsn! She's 60 and can still pass for 30 something! if she's had work done it is not obvious by any stretch