Frequent Contributor

Re: I would love to see........

I'd like to see trial or sample sizes that you could gift to friends, stocking stuffer etc. Oils, RTM, CC. I used to buy a discovery kit for around $50 which had 4oz CC in 5 of the core scents. Loved it and brought several people to WEN through it. You know how l'occiane does with the small tubes? I know he has the travel packs but it's not the same.

Would love to have a special where you got a Wen night shirt or baseball cap!

Respected Contributor

I would love some new WK scents. Maybe orange or blueberry would be nice. I would also love to see Wen kids styling creme.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

On 6/29/2014 Hilary77 said: I would love some new WK scents. Maybe orange or blueberry would be nice. I would also love to see Wen kids styling creme.
I was thinking a mango orange pineapple smoothie combo would be fun
Respected Contributor

On 6/29/2014 Vivian Ward said:
On 6/29/2014 Hilary77 said: I would love some new WK scents. Maybe orange or blueberry would be nice. I would also love to see Wen kids styling creme.
I would love some smoothie scents! My daughter wants a vanilla cupcake scent. A true strawberry would be great, too. Then the kids could smell like the strawberry shortcake dolls from back in the 80's. I loved the smell of strawberry shortcake's hair.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

On 6/29/2014 Hilary77 said:
On 6/29/2014 Vivian Ward said:
I would love some smoothie scents! My daughter wants a vanilla cupcake scent. A true strawberry would be great, too. Then the kids could smell like the strawberry shortcake dolls from back in the 80's. I loved the smell of strawberry shortcake's hair.
Yes! I liked the scented My Little Ponies haha
Honored Contributor

I just want a new scent that is light and not candy smelling. Don't get me wrong I like all three of the scents, but I'd like an option that isn't as kid focused. A lot of the Wen kids users are not kids lol.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 6/29/2014 jaxs mom said:

I just want a new scent that is light and not candy smelling. Don't get me wrong I like all three of the scents, but I'd like an option that isn't as kid focused. A lot of the Wen kids users are not kids lol.

I would certainly try it again if he made one like this, and a little more moisturizing.